Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    The annoying thing with Chelsea under Mourinho is that they'll never tear someone apart like previous Chelsea teams did. Every season there would always be 1 or 2 teams that got utterly destroyed at the Bridge. This Chelsea side go 2/3-0 up and call it a day.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Usually Xmas and late season we do a spanking.

Reckon we'll give Liverpool and United spankings at the bridge this season.

ReputationRep:
    Might go for a risky Sanchez captaincy for this weekend and drop Downing to the bench for this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Might go for a risky Sanchez captaincy for this weekend and drop Downing to the bench for this week.
    I was thinking of benching Downing as well but decided to keep him and bench Austin instead.

Why do you think Sanchez is risky??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All I want for Xmas is to get my captaincy right

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    I was thinking of benching Downing as well but decided to keep him and bench Austin instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Giroud and Welbeck are more likely to play up front now so Sanchez will probably be on the flanks?

ReputationRep:
    Since Giroud has come back Sanchez has dropped the deepest out of Giroud, Welbeck and Cazorla. Like others have said, this might be the game Sanchez gets a rest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Giroud and Welbeck are more likely to play up front now so Sanchez will probably be on the flanks?
    He was out wide when giroud was out as well. Now that Giroud is back, Welbeck and Sanchez are the wingers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On Di Maria captain at the moment, really struggling to decide though

ReputationRep:
    Captain falcao tomorrow #YOLO

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalidpatel)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you just make a captain choice by yourself for once? Christmas miracles do happen :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Did you just make a captain choice by yourself for once? Christmas miracles do happen :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This comment :laugh::laugh::laugh:

(Original post by qwerty_mad)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd bench Downing over Austin. Would fancy QPR to score against a shaky Arsenal defence (and if they do Austin will certainly be involved), whereas Chelsea are likely to keep a clean sheet.

Just FYI to everyone thinking of a Manchester United player, we're going to play 352 again and we've really struggled with that formation.

Really hope Sigurdsson starts tomorrow as well. If not, he's out for Downing.

ReputationRep:
    Already took out siggy for downing without realising that he plays us. D'oh. Oh well.

Going to captain costa -- he's a due a goal ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just got that feeling that utd will destroy and get there revenge against Newcastle tomorrow!! So yeah it is my decision for falcao Captain

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalidpatel)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, we're gonna make up so much ground on all these fools who didn't
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Already took out siggy for downing without realising that he plays us. D'oh. Oh well.

Going to captain costa -- he's a due a goal ffs.
    Yup (C)osta for me as well.

ReputationRep:
    Di Maria captain

Really wanted to get in Sterling but didn't have room. Hope I don't regret it

ReputationRep:
    Eriksen/Giroud. Wasn't happy with any of the strikers. Time for a differential gamble. High chance of big score or 2 points... um

ReputationRep:
    I hate John Terry :mad:

I picked Cahill over Terry 2 gameweeks ago. Cahill - 12 points and Terry - 29 points

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    Captaining Fab was an epic flop.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Nice FPL points. Costa assist + goal, Kane goal, Sig goal, Azpi CS.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.