Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Tevez could be out of action with an ankle injury.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Tevez could be out of action with an ankle injury.
    He is a doubt for this weekend's FA Cup game, so he should be fine for the next Prem one.

ReputationRep:
    I hope they don't fix the auto sub thing, gives me 10+ more with the change..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I hope they don't fix the auto sub thing, gives me 10+ more with the change..
    They already have done, and you would have lost it once your player played tomorrow anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    What is the prize if you come top overall of this fantasy league majig?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Of our TSR league or overall?

ReputationRep:
    1st Prize

The overall winner of Fantasy Premier League 2007/08 will win a VIP trip for two to a Barclays Premier League match featuring a team of their choice! The prize includes two night's accommodation (including breakfast) at a top hotel, all transfers, pre-match hospitality and £250 spending money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I don't think there is one.

ReputationRep:
    I think it is undecided, as well as the prediction league's prizes

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if it would be worth crippling a certain player with a baseball bat/other blunt instrument, if it came down to that..

ReputationRep:
    Was it decided that we weren't allowed to rep the winner? Group repping isn't allowed or something? :dontknow:

Rob- Depends on the player. If his surname begin with a 'R' and rhymes with Monaldo, then yes, yes you should. :ninja: :boxing:

ReputationRep:
    It's the only way you can stop us winning the title :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hah Touché, Monsieur.

So, what's the deal with all this repping? We've just started a new month, i think we should rep whoever does best each month (not who's top, but whoever does the best for each individual month), but i'm pretty sure it's against TSR rules, which is why we didn't go through with it. Can anyone confirm or quash this?

ReputationRep:
    But wasn't the price that the winner will have the title of TSR Fantasty winner 08 or something along those lines and rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Van der Sar)
    But wasn't the price that the winner will have the title of TSR Fantasty winner 08 or something along those lines and rep
    :rofl: :rofl:

Let's be real, Zak! That title wouldn't be much of a prize! I can just go round calling myself "TSR's Mr Fantasy :cool:" if i wanted to, but it wouldn't do me much use.

ReputationRep:
    At the time we were told it is against the rules, but it happends often in chat/games forums. The title of this thread doesn't say its a rep competition so I don't see what the problem is. I'd laugh if we started the month thing, as Dean has just finished top of December and would be mad lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    :rofl: :rofl:

Let's be real, Zak! That title wouldn't be much of a prize! I can just go round calling myself "TSR's Mr Fantasy :cool:" if i wanted to, but it wouldn't do me much use.
    Nonsense, imagine all the girls you will get, and all the magazine exclusives..

:p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: That would be so unlucky. Rather than look forward to 2008, he'd be pissed off at what nearly was in 2007. Meh, if we do it, i'll rep him anyway.

I'll ask about this in AAM. Will keep you guys posted.

Btw, just to make it a more reasonable request, i'm going to request that we only rep people who have posted in the forum hitherto, or people that are regulars, and that it isn't, of course, obligatory or anything like that. Will keep you guys posted, but i doubt it'd happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Nonsense, imagine all the girls you will get, and all the magazine exclusives..

:p:
    I get that anyway. :ninja: Yes, unfortunately, i'm lying. :creep:

:hahaha: Class sig, that. :rofl: I am surprised you're allowed to have it, though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    I get that anyway. :ninja: Yes, unfortunately, i'm lying. :creep:

:hahaha: Class sig, that. :rofl: I am surprised you're allowed to have it, though!
    :rofl:

Us subs can break every rule.. I hope.. :ninja:

Petrov better perform tomorrow, or i won't be a happy bunny.. :hmmm:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.