Report 2 years ago
Feeling a odd mix of feelings, and mood keeps switching and changing on me :/

Its a toxic mix of feelings tbh :/
aamirac
Badges: 20
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FireFreezer77)
Oh absolutely!
It sure is, its just incredible how much detail you can go into also!
Ah im relieved to hear that!
Was wondering if your PM's are open?
Wouldn't mind a chat tbh
Haven't spoken in a while
They're not open but I'll push a few keys and send you a PM.
username2387497
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by aamirac)
They're not open but I'll push a few keys and send you a PM.
Hang on a minute, just remembered mine are also closed
Expect something soon in your notif box!
||TheUnknown||
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
CoolCavy I didn't realise until now that it was your birthday. :facepalm: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAVYYY :woo: Glad you had a nice day since you really do deserve all the best things in the world. :lovehug:
SinsNotTragedies
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't think this is gonna get done will have to stay up :sigh:
Eternalflames
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FireFreezer77)
Indeed

Glad to hear it! Oooh very nice! What did you have?
Haha, we had Indian food
Qaz25
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Low self-esteem due to meh looks/body which 1 out a billion girls would be attracted to. So yeh, feeling a bit like I'm gonna be single forever. One of those old loners who never found anyone to be with :sigh:
username2837258
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Qaz25)
Low self-esteem due to meh looks/body which 1 out a billion girls would be attracted to. So yeh, feeling a bit like I'm gonna be single forever. One of those old loners who never found anyone to be with :sigh:
Dear, stop putting yourself down. You look great, so stop putting yourself down. And i bet you wont be single forever, you just need to wait for the right one to come along.

:hugs:
math42
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well my more extreme feelings have been replaced by a quieter but altogether unpleasant emptiness. I'm in bed and I have little reason to leave...at some point I will need to to hand in an assignment, but I can't be bothered to go to lectures, or shower, or eat.
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I just woke up, need to eat and have a shower but the window cleaner is here so :hide:
V tired and hungry
(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
Well my more extreme feelings have been replaced by a quieter but altogether unpleasant emptiness. I'm in bed and I have little reason to leave...at some point I will need to to hand in an assignment, but I can't be bothered to go to lectures, or shower, or eat.
:console: consolidatory crisps will be shoved down your gullet, goats you need to eat!
I cba to go out as well, supposed to be going for a chat with my tutor about my amazing report...
math42
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
I just woke up, need to eat and have a shower but the window cleaner is here so :hide:
V tired and hungry

:console: consolidatory crisps will be shoved down your gullet, goats you need to eat!
I cba to go out as well, supposed to be going for a chat with my tutor about my amazing report...
I think I'll certainly get out later...going to Champion of Champions snooker. Watch out for me on ITV4.
M5 Ghost
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think I'll certainly get out later...going to Champion of Champions snooker. Watch out for me on ITV4.
What time?
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ooh ok, what time?
math42
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
Ooh ok, what time?
Like 7.
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Like 7.
How exciting! :excited:
math42
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Christ, I hadn't heard, or had forgotten, that Trump's running mate and future vice has supported conversion therapy.
F**king absolute scumbag. I don't tend to hate people as a rule, but that kind of thing...sickening. Trump himself doesn't seem particularly Christian or anti-LGBT but I do worry what will happen in that regard in the USA now.
edit: Not that all Christians are anti-LGBT, of course, but I mean in America there seems to a large group of conservative Christians who are.
quasa
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
saw the southpark election episode and I keep thinking of this

z33
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Christ, I hadn't heard, or had forgotten, that Trump's running mate and future vice has supported conversion therapy.
F**king absolute scumbag. I don't tend to hate people as a rule, but that kind of thing...sickening. Trump himself doesn't seem particularly Christian or anti-LGBT but I do worry what will happen in that regard in the USA now.
edit: Not that all Christians are anti-LGBT, of course, but I mean in America there seems to a large group of conservative Christians who are.
Thats the thing
No one's really scared of Trump himself
Theyre more scared of Mike Pence

How the **** do you believe in electrocuting the gay out of people.

He also believes that women who have miscarriages should be punished, and that if a girl becomes pregnant from rape its her duty as a woman to give birth to that child.

That the disney movie Mulan was proved why women cant be in the military (?!?!?;?) and he doesnt believe in funding cures for AIDS or HIV because 'all the gay people need are "better values"'

Hes actually insane and I hope trump doesnt resign and leave him in charge T_T
Maid Marian
Report 2 years ago
I really need a pick me up.:dong:
Kvothe the Arcane
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Skipped 3 days of uni. Meh.

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
fellow pianist :woo:
:hi:

You should come check us out in the piano society. Will tag you now.

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
What's your YouTube channel?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (809)
80.42%
Leave (197)
19.58%

Watched Threads