Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moronic Acid)
    Again, I hate to say it but many people would find this statement ironic too :p:
    Most people 'ooop norrf' haven't even heard of Imperial, let alone have any opinion of it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    Most people 'ooop norrf' haven't even heard of Imperial, let alone have any opinion of it :p:
    lol yeah it's only once you come further south that the 'sausage-fest' jokes start to make an appearance :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah it's only once you come further south that the 'sausage-fest' jokes start to make an appearance :rolleyes:
    Haha, not that it would matter much. It would be more like - 'lots of boys, eh? Eh?' :rolleyes:

Also my boyfriend wouldn't be too impressed if he knew the ratio... then again - if the odds are good... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, so true, so true.

The Imperial open day I went to in Feb, when they were touring us around, we got outside the union and someone graffitied a 'G' infront of Imperial, needless to say I noticed it and made everyone in the group aware of it, the tour guide was not impressed! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, not that it would matter much. It would be more like - 'lots of boys, eh? Eh?' :rolleyes:

Also my boyfriend wouldn't be too impressed if he knew the ratio... then again - if the odds are good... :p:
    I have a feeling your boyfriend doesn't have too much to worry about

(Original post by CCJ)
    Lol, so true, so true.

The Imperial open day I went to in Feb, when they were touring us around, we got outside the union and someone graffitied a 'G' infront of Imperial, needless to say I noticed it and made everyone in the group aware of it, the tour guide was not impressed! Haha.
    Damn illiterate vandals!
    I'm sure what they meant to do was spray a P there :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Speak for yourself. I'm always someone to be worried about. I pounce when people sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mituozo)
    Speak for yourself. I'm always someone to be worried about. I pounce when people sleep.
    :lolwut:

Looks like i'll be taping a pillow to my arse at night for the next few years :p:

ReputationRep:

Damn illiterate vandals!
    I'm sure what they meant to do was spray a P there :yep:
    They're getting creative though, the other day I heard it get called chimperial, and wimperial. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, well I hope for my boyfriend's sake we're not in the same accommodation :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCJ)
    They're getting creative though, the other day I heard it get called chimperial, and wimperial. Haha.

We're more fond of Gimperial. Got a nice ring to it, don't you think? :rolleyes:
    Oooh, Shrimperial could be the name of a new sushi bar in the JCR...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCJ)
    haha now that's what I call creativity - they're literally cycling through the alphabet and placing letters in front of Imperial :eek3:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyco)
    We're more fond of Gimperial. Got a nice ring to it, don't you think? :rolleyes:
    Oooh, Shrimperial could be the name of a new sushi bar in the JCR...
    Shrimperial could also mean something else.. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCJ)
    Shrimperial could also mean something else.. :lolwut:
    Oh of course, silly me, the breeding of a Shih Tzu and an Imperial. How could I have forgotten?:rolleyes:

Dirty little boy. Dirty! Dirty!

EDIT: Just found Imperial Poll

Looks like Pimperial wins

ReputationRep:
    LOL, well I hope for my boyfriend's sake we're not in the same accommodation :p:
    Ah, dw, I hope we're in different accommodation anyway.

(oh and Moronic Acid, dw, guys are safe.)

ReputationRep:
    Ah, dw, I hope we're in different accommodation anyway.

(oh and Moronic Acid, dw, guys are safe.)
    Haha, thanks. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thanks. :p:
    No problem. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hmm I'm so bored! I thought my track refreshing days were over, clearly not... :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Because you're schizophrenic and they don't want half of you to feel left out? :teeth:
    I dont remember declaring that:sad:

ReputationRep:
    No problem. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hmm I'm so bored! I thought my track refreshing days were over, clearly not... :P
    Have you not got your unconditional yet?
    I'm pretty bored. Been going to sleep at ~4am recently, really annoying lol.

ReputationRep:
    Have you not got your unconditional yet?
    I'm pretty bored. Been going to sleep at ~4am recently, really annoying lol.
    Haha same, anywhere 3-5am..

Still not received it, they said it'll go on UCAS tomorrow. Apparently there's lots of paperwork I have to do though, I do hope there's no pre-sept 11th deadline for it..

ReputationRep:
    Haha same, anywhere 3-5am..

Still not received it, they said it'll go on UCAS tomorrow. Apparently there's lots of paperwork I have to do though, I do hope there's no pre-sept 11th deadline for it..
    Hah. Nothing I have to do, I hope? There was a website we were meant to check every once in a while which I haven't checked since, lol. May go find it now.

I decided after results day to pay for that online maths course so I've been doing that tonight. Undecided as to whether it was worth £100, but I didn't pay for it anyway so :woo:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.