Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Black Books is quite funny
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Watching Recovery with Tennant now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWRAVrpJj80

it's going to be sad :cry:

kasjfh he just got hit by a lorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punctuation)
    Not really. I like 'dramas' to generalize.

this is what I watch already if it helps http://vauxhallarches.tumblr.com/whatIwatch
    :woo::woohoo: Lots of shows to watch for me, too.Lemme analyze your list and spit out a similar series
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Devil_in_disguise)
    :woo::woohoo: Lots of shows to watch for me, too.Lemme analyze your list and spit out a similar series
    Let's make a television series together starring ourselves, directed and written by ourselves.

ReputationRep:
    Let's make a television series together starring ourselves, directed and written by ourselves.
    Such a cool idea. And we can invite some ppl from this thread to participate!!!

1) When are the events taking place? Make it a bit historical??:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Between the two Russian revolutions!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

(Original post by Planar)
    Great idea! :five:

ReputationRep:
    Goood)

2) Where??

ReputationRep:
    Goood)

2) Where??
    Umm Petersburg

ReputationRep:
    X
    Offtopic Julzz, do u know about Mr. freeman? He's a russian cartoon created anonymously what cha think about it?

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Offtopic Julzz, do u know about Mr. freeman? He's a russian cartoon created anonymously what cha think about it?

:eek: what!!!

I heard this hilarious radio show with Martin and his girlfriend once... he was doing these ridiculous accents, like Azerbaijan

ReputationRep:
    Umm Petersburg
    so Soviet Russia, huh? Why so unromantic?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

Reminds me so much of philosophy... very existential! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: what!!!

I heard this hilarious radio show with Martin and his girlfriend once... he was doing these ridiculous accents, like Azerbaijan
    The russians officially have The Most Horrid accents.

looooooooool

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me so much of philosophy... very existential! :lol:
    haha, yes, I like Mr. Freeman

ReputationRep:
    so Soviet Russia, huh? Why so unromantic?
    I think you're mistaken! Mid-revolutionary Russia was a time of great hope and anxiety, in which two young lovers... etc. etc. etc. great drama unfolds it's so good
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I think you're mistaken! Mid-revolutionary Russia was a time of great hope and anxiety, in which two young lovers... etc. etc. etc. great drama unfolds it's so good
    Crime and Punishment? I barely know any Russian literature outside of Tolstoy and Dostoevsky. Oh and Anton Chekov

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReBee)
    Also read some Philosophers' essay books. Avoid Nietzsche and Ayn Rand (both two of my faves ) because Admission Tutors and University Professors are disgusted with Philosophers that are too popular outside the philosophical community. It's almost as if commercial success is bad!
    I think they might be disgusted with Ayn Rand more because the Fountianhead and Atlas Shrugged are two of the most tedious books ever written....

ReputationRep:
    idk, I was hoping for some aristocratic dramas But I know!!! We can be stilyags of the 50's!!:clap2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    I think they might be disgusted with Ayn Rand more because the Fountianhead and Atlas Shrugged are two of the most tedious books ever written....
    :mmm:

This guy in my philosophy class is reading Atlas Shrugged now...

I tried reading The Fountainhead and got bored after a bit. One of my former teachers hates Ayn Rand (for her philosophies, not the length of her novels)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.