Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoonyLuna)
    That is true, but the only way you can really be helpful is by saying what they already know from their interview letter, which the person I replied to seemed to have slightly misunderstood (from what I got from their post) so I was trying to point them in the right direction
    Saying anything more than that is unfair as it gives other candidates an advantage that we didn't have, apart from the fact that it is just really dishonest.
    Fair enough we should all be careful though, if someone got an offer over me I'd want it to be fair and square!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasmin.mahfouz)
    Ah the 'still being considered' email is frustrating

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you mean the one on Friday or today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    Do you mean the one on Friday or today?
    Today 💔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samarpanam)
    What is your UKCAT if you don't mind?

I got 710. I wasn't really expecting an interview.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I messaged Kings a few days ago asking why they took ages to get back after interview, and they said there was a technical issue which has now been resolved. This now coincides with the 'competitive and still being considered' message myself and others have received today. Hopefully decisions should start coming in thick and fast over the next few weeks for those of us who are stuck in the middle!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ahh, this message is so frustrating! i feel like it's going to be a rejection for most of the pooled group i'm afraid

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lixto)
    ahh, this message is so frustrating! i feel like it's going to be a rejection for most of the pooled group i'm afraid

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nahh they'll have given out offers to the top 20% or so only, and cut off the bottom 20%.. they give offers to 60% of people that leaves 20% of the offers to 40% of the people interviewed..so 50% chance give or take!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sausagerolled)
    Nahh they'll have given out offers to the top 20% or so only, and cut off the bottom 20%.. they give offers to 60% of people that leaves 20% of the offers to 40% of the people interviewed..so 50% chance give or take!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    Wat
    Scratch that, I mean there's roughly 60% of people yet to hear who have been interviewed, and 40% of the total. number of interviewees to give offers to.. so roughly 2/3 of people in the 'pool' should get offers! Unless they have rejected more than 20% already, or given offers to more than the top 20%.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got this message through email at 7:32pm. Checked the portal and nothing :s can someone shed some light on this?? Kings why are u doing this to meee :'(Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1393270759.387706.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  93.5 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    Just got this message through email at 7:32pm. Checked the portal and nothing :s can someone shed some light on this?? Kings why are u doing this to meee :'(Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1393270759.387706.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  93.5 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It probably a new message that quite a few of us got today, saying you achieved a competitive score at interview but didn't score highly enough in order to be made an offer in the first round....
    Check your messages though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baa)
    It probably a new message that quite a few of us got today, saying you achieved a competitive score at interview but didn't score highly enough in order to be made an offer in the first round....
    Check your messages though
    Lol i know. I saw that message in the morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    Lol i know. I saw that message in the morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right haha, the email always tends to come out after the change is made, so its just outdated then I guess :P

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone getting this message? Or is there someone who hasn't been sent it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got it, which is very bad indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interview invite! Soooo happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motivatedrainbow)
    Interview invite! Soooo happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats! when is it for out of curiosity and whats you ukcat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you ! And it's the 25th of March! UKCAT 750 average , what's you situation application wise?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motivatedrainbow)
    Why thank you ! And it's the 25th of March! UKCAT 750 average , what's you situation application wise?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ive had my interview in January and im waiting to hear back....

So they are interviewing at least til the end of march, potentially goin to wait another 40 days

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That must be tough! I hate all this waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.