Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    With all the Barclays hype I'm worried that I'll get an email saying we've had problems etc your interview is cancelled ahaa

ReputationRep:
    Invited for first round interview at JPM. Is this face to face or telephone? What type of questions am I likely to be asked? Note: Not for FO.

ReputationRep:
    Got invited for telephone interview for BAML. Any tips guys?
    Also has anyone heard back from JPM for their IB and Risk spring week and also PwC the shadow a female leader one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razina17)
    Also has anyone heard back from JPM for their IB and Risk spring week and also PwC the shadow a female leader one?

When did you apply for BAML?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, when is the interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claudia775)
    Congrats, when is the interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thursday, any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdoskail)
    When did you apply for BAML?

BAML I applied back in October and did the tests, I got through and I sent off the additional questions about a few days ago.

ReputationRep:
    BAML I applied back in October and did the tests, I got through and I sent off the additional questions about a few days ago.
    Congrats! Still waiting after doing the additional questions..
    The fact that I did the additional questions, does that mean that I've passed the tests?

ReputationRep:
    Has there been a surge of J.P. Morgan: Inside the Industry interviews yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! Still waiting after doing the additional questions..
    The fact that I did the additional questions, does that mean that I've passed the tests?
    Yeah thats what I heard

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats what I heard
    Can anyone else confirm this?

ReputationRep:
    Thursday, any tips?
    It is competency based, search the thread (& previous ones) ppl who had the interview had a bit more to say. I would also suggest you know their core values and give answers that demonstrate them. Know your CV well...

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone else confirm this?
    Would also like to know this

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got Barclays HR contact detail pls? Would be much appreciated (urgent issue).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mralpha)
    Received this under "Telephone Interview" at Barclays "There are currently no bookable events available at this time, please check again later. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused".

Is it like this for everyone or just me?
    It is like that for me. I just keep refreshing it every now and then hoping for a spot to come available 😴😴

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manuelle)
    What exactly happened last year? Did all the 'invited' candidates eventually receive their interviews?
    glitched app page, and they forgot to phone half the people who were scheduled interviewed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie_m14)
    It is like that for me. I just keep refreshing it every now and then hoping for a spot to come available 😴😴

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you think will happen if you dont find a spot within the coming days? You're stil entitled to do an interview, right?

ReputationRep:
    What do you think will happen if you dont find a spot within the coming days? You're stil entitled to do an interview, right?
    LOL "entitled". This is investment banking son, you're not entitled to anything

ReputationRep:
    I second what Youk said. If they fill up all their spaces then anyone left in the application process I would assume is rejected and sent the standard email of the competition was tough etc.

However I wouldn't worry about it, just keep refreshing the page throughout the day and I'm sure you'll be fine. After all HR want to fill their SW which requires them to give out telephone interviews. 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are there two interviews at Barclays?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.