Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    yeah there was a bit of a **** storm oh well, at least it got better i guess, and it's over now yeah ill probably go out again tomorrow for half an hour again, :dontknow:
    So I gathered True! Could be a good idea so it stays as a good thing, if that makes sense?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand voices! Yay! :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    can go on facebook if you need? afraid I prob wont be able to give good replies but will listen :lovehug:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by james1211)
    :hugs:
    Thankies :o: Hope you feel much better soon! Sorry I haven't replied to your last few posts

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    can go on facebook if you need? afraid I prob wont be able to give good replies but will listen :lovehug:
    It's OK hun, dw. I think the main thing was to get out of bed and to distract myself. Gonna try and do some preparation for tomorrow's meeting (meeting PhD supervisor to discuss my project!!! :eek2: ) :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Thankies :o: Hope you feel much better soon! Sorry I haven't replied to your last few posts
    No worries, i'm the worst here at replying
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No worries, i'm the worst here at replying
    Not at all hun, don't think that! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Not at all hun, don't think that! :hugs:
    :hugs: if i'm on mobile my eyes struggle to manage to format quotes out

Hope the voices shoo away soon :jumphug:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :hugs: if i'm on mobile my eyes struggle to manage to format quotes out

Hope the voices shoo away soon :jumphug:
    Oh the mobile app is awful like that! I keep writing quotes inside quotes, if you get what I mean! :getmecoat:

Thankies :o:

ReputationRep:
    Oh the mobile app is awful like that! I keep writing quotes inside quotes, if you get what I mean! :getmecoat:

Thankies :o:
    Yep. It's frustrating

///////

Seem to have made up with a friend i fell out big time with 4 months ago and hadn't spoke to since. Feel quite happy about that.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Seem to have made up with a friend i fell out big time with 4 months ago and hadn't spoke to since. Feel quite happy about that.
    Ah that's really good hun! :yay:

ReputationRep:

It's OK hun, dw. I think the main thing was to get out of bed and to distract myself. Gonna try and do some preparation for tomorrow's meeting (meeting PhD supervisor to discuss my project!!! :eek2: ) :afraid:
    Ok hun, sure :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my timetable for uni, it works out really good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome. Plenty of free time? :cool:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wooo, any free days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asexual Demigod)
    Awesome. Plenty of free time? :cool:

(Original post by SweetNothing)
    Wooo, any free days?
    Yeah it's good, because I'm resitting but I passed all the labs and courseworks first time round, I don't have to attend those this time round. So I get Tuesdays and Fridays off which means I can spend Tuesday studying to reach my goal of getting A's this year, and it means that my work hours on Friday don't clash with uni plus everyone at my uni gets Wednesday afternoons free so they can attend societies, its part of some thing they're doing to encourage more social interaction and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's good, because I'm resitting but I passed all the labs and courseworks first time round, I don't have to attend those this time round. So I get Tuesdays and Fridays off which means I can spend Tuesday studying to reach my goal of getting A's this year, and it means that my work hours on Friday don't clash with uni plus everyone at my uni gets Wednesday afternoons free so they can attend societies, its part of some thing they're doing to encourage more social interaction and stuff
    Awesome. Hope all goes well for you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yess can't complain with days off!

When I go back to university I wanna join some societies this time round!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asexual Demigod)
    Awesome. Hope all goes well for you. :hugs:
    Thanks

(Original post by SweetNothing)
    Yess can't complain with days off!

When I go back to university I wanna join some societies this time round!
    Societies are a great way to meet people, most of my close friends including my flatmate are people I met through the drama society. I've taken on a committee role in it this year, as well as acting. Also I'm gonna hopefully join my uni's LGBT society this year

ReputationRep:
    another week of...well...not much of anything...and more...not much of anything.

I mean I guess I could ask my mum for money to pop down a pub for a few pints, but on my own that's kinda sad really I guess, though the thought of getting plastered often appeals to me these days, anything to dull the thoughts in my head.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.