Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velvetgh0st)
    Yeah, Bristol rejected me too so I think it's inevitable haha, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh Im sorry to hear that. Nottingham is my highest choice :/

ReputationRep:
    Massive congrats!! What college did they allocate you to? And if you want mind sharing your grades and lnat score?
    (Original post by hhh97)
    I just got an offer from Durham...you will be hearing soon good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elise1998)
    Massive congrats!! What college did they allocate you to? And if you want mind sharing your grades and lnat score?
    thanks 😊 I applied for Hatfield college and they have said that they will confirm the college within two weeks... My AS grades were AAA and I am predicted A*A*A... My LNAT score was really bad as I only got 16 😂 and My Durham offer is A*A and C in welsh baccalaureate which is amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahblake)
    God it's annoying isn't it? Kind of just expecting a rejection now but anything would be better than waiting
    Which uni is this from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coconuticecream)
    Which uni is this from?
    Bristol

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hear from Nottingham? 😭😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayeshp)
    Anyone hear from Nottingham? 😭😭
    Nope !!!!!! 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope !!!!!! 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haven't heard anything either :/

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully today we will hear from Nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentACMW10)
    Hopefully today we will hear from Nottingham!
    I have a friend who got rejected and an offer for criminology and sociology instead

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who got rejected and an offer for criminology and sociology instead
    Im so sorry to hear that! Did this happen today?

ReputationRep:
    Just called Nottinghams admissions and they said that the latest we should hear back is by the end of next week!😧😧😧

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentACMW10)
    Im so sorry to hear that! Did this happen today?
    Yeah it did. I'm waiting for rejection tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cewhite)
    Just called Nottinghams admissions and they said that the latest we should hear back is by the end of next week!😧😧😧
    At least know we know a firm date to hear by!!! Still hoping to hear from them today tho

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it did. I'm waiting for rejection tbh
    Stay positive!!!

ReputationRep:
    if anyone is waiting on bristol like me they just told me they 'hope to have all decisions out by early april', not specific but at least it should be soon

ReputationRep:
    Queens university Belfast or Surrey as insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Queens university Belfast or Surrey as insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It depends on whether you want to stay at home. Queens is ranked higher than Surrey. Also if you want to work in Belfast when you've finished studying, local law firms are keen on students who went to Queens. I know a girl who studied law at Oxford and the firm she applied to when she came back to Belfast took a Queens student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    It depends on whether you want to stay at home. Queens is ranked higher than Surrey. Also if you want to work in Belfast when you've finished studying, local law firms are keen on students who went to Queens. I know a girl who studied law at Oxford and the firm she applied to when she came back to Belfast took a Queens student.
    As I've lived in Belfast for 4 years I kinda fancy being back in England and Surrey is a guaranteed year abroad but then queens is Russell group and more well respected 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As I've lived in Belfast for 4 years I kinda fancy being back in England and Surrey is a guaranteed year abroad but then queens is Russell group and more well respected 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well if you could be sure that you'll get the grades for your firm it doesn't really matter. Either of them though Queens is definitely the better of the two.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.