Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala*15)
    I thought you'd call me that...I'm not an official stalker...I'm just a very curious person...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah. I can tell. 😂😂😂

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    😀😄

ReputationRep:
    😀😄

ReputationRep:
    😀😄

ReputationRep:
    I just realised..this convo is literally open to everyone...😁well this is embarrassing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess. I'm not embarrassed though. Good night. I'm going to sleep. Salaam.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    I just realised..this convo is literally open to everyone...😁well this is embarrassing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've PMed you by the way.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Idk know anyone in North Hampton so I don't think you know me but who knows.

ReputationRep:
    😀😄

ReputationRep:
    K..salaam...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Check your inbox.

ReputationRep:
    K..salaam...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    By the way. The stuff on your bio is fake right ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    By the way. The stuff on your bio is fake right ?

Nope...it's all true...😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope...it's all true...😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol.k.

ReputationRep:
    ...😨

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How was history...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    No worries. I find History interesting because it shows how we just can't learn from our mistakes. History will always repeat itself and History will always be written by the victors.

Haha..so true...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How was history...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was amazing wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    It was amazing wbu?
    It was great...probably the first exam that went well for me....served me well for staying up until like 4am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I AM DONE WITH MY EXAMS! Wrote 4.5 pages in an hour, hopefully I answered the question fully.

Good luck to all of you who are still doing the exams. I'm sure you'll all do wonderfully

ReputationRep:
    How was history...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was all right for me! I didn't like the last question so I hope I get the grade I want. What about you?

(Original post by Mac117)
    I AM DONE WITH MY EXAMS! Wrote 4.5 pages in an hour, hopefully I answered the question fully.

Good luck to all of you who are still doing the exams. I'm sure you'll all do wonderfully
    Well done ! You finally done! Enjoy your holiday, you've worked hard so you deserve it!
    Thank you! I hope you get the grades you want!

ReputationRep:
    It was great...probably the first exam that went well for me....served me well for staying up until like 4am

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ive always been good at history so i just went through markschems this morning. I have a break till my next exam on thursday which is good plus im on study leave so yayy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.