The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crazylemon
Oh as for me being geeky...Relative to my uni I am so not (not the med school but the whole uni) one of my friends has devised a spreadsheet to compare takeway pizzas and maximising the £/pizza area. Variables of thickness of topping etc. I believe are now included. They want to write a program in matlab for it too now.

See? Not as geeky as that

On that note:

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/vouchers/deals/2-for-1-on-pizza-delivery-7-days-a-week/82938/

Managed to feed three people for £12 using that deal. If you really want to maximise it, choose the veggie one (which has the most toppings) take of two and put some meat on instead. :biggrin:
ENFJ for me
INTJ.
I am apparently a ENFP
I'm ISTJ. Also feeling incredibly old - my Dad just told me that one of the girls who used to be in the Brownie pack I helped out with while at school (i.e. she was about 8 when I last saw her) is going to Clare to do medicine in October. :s:
INTJ
I'm really surprised so many people are introverted... I thought medicine would attract extroverted people
ENTP, but they're all only slightly expressed apart from the extroversion, which is apparently moderate.

Also- you know all those surveys TSR always has on. I won Beach Break Live tickets. Shame I can't afford to get to Wales/didn't want to see any of the acts, so I guess someone else has them now.
(edited 12 years ago)
INTJ.
Original post by Fission_Mailed
ENTP, but they're all only slightly expressed apart from the extroversion, which is apparently moderate.

Also- you know all those surveys TSR always has on. I won Beach Break Live tickets. Shame I can't afford to get to Wales/didn't want to see any of the acts, so I guess someone else has them now.

Screw Beach Break, just come to Wales anyway. Best country EU.
Reply 3950
another INTJ! :tongue:

Original post by Fission_Mailed

Crime! My old band are playing one of the smaller stages this year.

Original post by RollerBall
Screw Beach Break, just come to Wales anyway. Best country EU.

:cool:
is anyone going to the LSECA service tomorrow? also, came across quite an interesting case the other day if we're reviving that thread.
Reply 3952
Results in! Got a 1st :biggrin: (A)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by lekky

most impressive, congratulations!
Original post by lekky

Loser :p:

Haha does that mean top quartile? That's all I understand - we don't really grade it like that (other than BSc year of course)
Reply 3955
Original post by Philosoraptor
Loser :p:

Haha does that mean top quartile? That's all I understand - we don't really grade it like that (other than BSc year of course)

well you get a grade for each coursework and a grade for exams separately. I got a 1st (A) in everything this year :redface: :redface: so I presume so, I've got all available points. Theres some funky point system thing with different points per grade and more for exams than coursework and they add together..idk.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3956
Original post by John Locke
most impressive, congratulations!

Thank you! Very chuffed. I worked pretty hard but broke my rib the day before the exam (LOL) and was in soo much pain oh my days.. I don't know if rib fractures are generally painful or I'm just a wimp but either way! So ayee that was distracting and hurt to write so I was worried :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone watching/involved in the #meded discussion on Twitter? Lots of interesting points on clinical placements and how much students should be involved...
Original post by Becca-Sarah
Anyone watching/involved in the #meded discussion on Twitter? Lots of interesting points on clinical placements and how much students should be involved...

I'm not but I remember getting an email a while back telling me to follow it shortly
Reply 3959
Original post by Becca-Sarah

How do I follow that exactly? :redface: *complete twitter noob*

Latest

Trending

Trending