Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    De gea's girl is absolutely booming. I love that.

ReputationRep:
    how did he get her?

Name:  Db64R.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  15.8 KB

sagna is butt ugly! man i wish i was could kick a ball around for 90 minutes i'd even take being santos, imagine the girls you could get!!

not bad rosickyName:  4927157945_c5c0629aeb_z.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  195.4 KB

verms girl
    Name:  verm-and-polly-2.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  8.9 KB OMG SID OWEN USED TO DATE THIS GIRL RICKAAAY!!!!!

Name:  mertesacker.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  12.1 KB even the lanky bfg has a girl!

well played arterta
    Name:  mrs.-arteta.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  42.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Shes a Spanish popstar so fit

(Original post by printergirl)
    how did he get her?

Name:  Db64R.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  15.8 KB

sagna is butt ugly! man i wish i was could kick a ball around for 90 minutes i'd even take being santos, imagine the girls you could get!!
    if you got the cash you can get the women

ReputationRep:
    I know photoshop but this looks awesome!

Name:  148baf61-23c1-41ad-98f8-5f08244f6a86.png
Views: 110
Size:  200.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    She is only with him because of his fingers

ReputationRep:
    I think I much prefer this discussion about WAGs than the ones about transfer rumours. I probably have a better chance with some of them than Arsenal do in signing some of these players.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boner in joggers)
    I think I much prefer this discussion about WAGs than the ones about transfer rumours. I probably have a better chance with some of them than Arsenal do in signing some of these players.
    After I'm done with them yeah you could have a chance.

ReputationRep:
    After I'm done with them yeah you could have a chance.
    They'll be so horrified after you that they'll go for some guy who's 1/10

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And I'm at least a 2 so that's not going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Cant deny that hes living life to the fullest. 6'5 good looking blonde guy with a 9/10 Scandinavian girlfriend, earning 52k a week and still boozing like a student. Who wouldnt trade places?
    Probably the funniest thing about Bendtner is how he somehow convinced Arsenal to give him no.52 on his shirt - when he earns £52,000 pounds a week :lol:

He's such a pain but at the same time I just can't hate him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glousck)
    Probably the funniest thing about Bendtner is how he somehow convinced Arsenal to give him no.52 on his shirt - when he earns £52,000 pounds a week :lol:

He deserves a spud. I rate bendtner so much. I hope he gets bought by a big club. I could see him going to a big club in the future as a backup striker if he actually played his football and stopped letting the talking get in his way.

ReputationRep:

Also read yesterday that he lost 2.5m quid in some failed jewelry business(needless to say, designed by Bendtner himself). Tbh, his life seems at least as interesting as Balotelli's

ReputationRep:
    He deserves a spud. I rate bendtner so much. I hope he gets bought by a big club. I could see him going to a big club in the future as a backup striker if he actually played his football and stopped letting the talking get in his way.
    I hope so too. This has been a pretty awful season for him though - hasn't scored a single goal at Juve, got injured a few times, had to have a specially made shirt because the normal one wouldn't fit him, got in trouble with the police a couple of times and probably did more partying than football. He does have a huge ego and that'd just something you can't change. It'd be like telling Mourinho to stop having a big ego.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Also read yesterday that he lost 2.5m quid in some failed jewelry business(needless to say, designed by Bendtner himself). Tbh, his life seems at least as interesting as Balotelli's
    I like him more than Balotelli. With Balotelli it's just become so cliched now and he's just an 8 year old boy trapped in a grown footballers body, it just seems like an act. With Bendtner I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he thought he was the greatest striker who ever lived. I'd rather spend a day hanging out with Bendtner than balotelli, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I like him more than Balotelli. With Balotelli it's just become so cliched now and he's just an 8 year old boy trapped in a grown footballers body, it just seems like an act. With Bendtner I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he thought he was the greatest striker who ever lived. I'd rather spend a day hanging out with Bendtner than balotelli, anyway.
    Yeah balo's been acting up now. He's not as bad in milan though but tbh I doubt he cares too much.

Bendtner and balotelli would be good buddies. Not surprised if they've been talking to each other when balotelli went back to italy.

ReputationRep:
    Diaby said today he should be able to start running again in four weeks.

I can hear the shrugging of shoulders of everyone reading this, btw.

ReputationRep:
    I think he'll be ready in time for the new season...

ReputationRep:
    Also that player that i mentioned to be joining our U18's last week (Pleguezelo Selva, 16 yrs old) joined officially today. He's a CB and is from Barca's La Masia academy...

ReputationRep:
    I think he'll be ready in time for the new season...
    ...only to then break his legs when a gust of wind flies past.

Nah I feel bad for Diaby, proper talented and I'm sure although he's earning a lot of money the quality of his life hasn't been as great as it should be because of all his injuries. It's his naturally bambi-looking ankles mixed with the way he runs, it's just a recipe for disaster when you're playing vs Stoke/Sunderland etc. His physique isn't as impressive as say a natural DM's like Yaya Toure which probably makes him even more susceptible to injury. Such a waste of talent.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.