Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    Maybe after my exams finish in early June?
    I wouldn't care if I lost to a guy (not to be sexist, but it's worse to lose to a girl)
    Would just be nice to have somebody to play with....

#fifafriends
    If you're wasting time on TSR you can give me a quick game or two now!

I play exactly like Liverpool.
    I literally couldn't defend for an entire FIFA game; I'm just so bad at it
    I basically have to outscore the other guy, or hope he can't attack.

Also, my brother beats me with headers nearly every time - a corner is basically a penalty for him...
    I don't get why I'm so bad at them :L
    But I suppose it's a good sign that I still win
    Headers are so easy to score on FIFA 14 lol just go PSG and cross it to ibra and bam 99% goal rate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    If you're wasting time on TSR you can give me a quick game or two now!

Headers are so easy to score on FIFA 14 lol just go PSG and cross it to ibra and bam 99% goal rate
    haha, you got me
    maybe tomorrow or in the near future
    i'll PM you for your details over the next few days

i can't stand headers on FIFA; if you aren't good at them (i.e: me), you're at a serious disadvantage in every match
    i've tried practicing but i literally don't know how to improve, it's awful :/
    but FIFA 15 will be out by the end of the summer, so no point trying now; i'll just live with the handicap

ReputationRep:
    haha, you got me
    maybe tomorrow or in the near future
    i'll PM you for your details over the next few days

i can't stand headers on FIFA; if you aren't good at them (i.e: me), you're at a serious disadvantage in every match
    i've tried practicing but i literally don't know how to improve, it's awful :/
    but FIFA 15 will be out by the end of the summer, so no point trying now; i'll just live with the handicap
    Just target your tallest guy in the box. It may have something to do with controll assists with passing/crossing so have a tweak/experiment with those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Just target your tallest guy in the box. It may have something to do with controll assists with passing/crossing so have a tweak/experiment with those
    i normally do decent going forward - agger normally gets the header
    but defensively, it's a car crash.

i'm pretty sure you gotta move around and position the guy, but then i think you gotta time pressing the button to determine when the player jumps
    maybe i'm just way out with the timing

but it's weird how i'm decent attacking corners but awful defending them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    I can never play tika taka on fifa, gets so boring unless you have beastly wingers who are willing to overlap constantly. I only play seasons so I allow the man marking stuff but in fifa tournaments its jokes when I do that and force them to play through Sokratis/Gundogan/Hummels/Sahin. I'm whack at defending corners though.

Only like Chelsea cos of Hazard and Willian. Latter pulls off some slick dribbling skills all day long for me, like a cross between Fabregas and Di Maria.
    Na I don't man mark, I double mark players though Chelsea style winger and fullback 5 yards apart from each other just outside your box. Tika taka is funny tbf. when I do it it's worse than watching Barca close down a game.

I like Chelsea because of Matic and Schurrle, Schurrle is just that automatic goal threat and Matic just solidifies the midfield.

ReputationRep:
    Ultimate team > seasons

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Ultimate team > seasons

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Too arcadey. Plus I changed platform so lost my team and coins and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Too arcadey. Plus I changed platform so lost my team and coins and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tbh an average 83 team is all u need.

But yeah I get you on arcadey

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Tbh an average 83 team is all u need.

But yeah I get you on arcadey

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol my team sucks and there's no chemistry. I just cba and don't have time to build it up again.

Yeah man. When I win it's usually 1-0, 2-1 etc. With tight defence so UT goes against my philosophy. I've beaten people 9-1 and stuff like that before and it didn't even feel good (I've also lost 6-1 before and neither did that )- and a lot of the players on their would be poor in seasons but they'll beat you on UT.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Lol my team sucks and there's no chemistry. I just cba and don't have time to build it up again.

Yeah man. When I win it's usually 1-0, 2-1 etc. With tight defence so UT goes against my philosophy. I've beaten people 9-1 and stuff like that before and it didn't even feel good (I've also lost 6-1 before and neither did that )- and a lot of the players on their would be poor in seasons but they'll beat you on UT.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It takes like a day or two to make a decent team! But I do get you, I may switch to seasons too for a bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    It takes like a day or two to make a decent team! But I do get you, I may switch to seasons too for a bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha exams and **** and I ain't got no coins, and cba playing loads of matches, losing, to build up! It's just annoying cos it took me 2 years on XBOX to finally build up a good team (had 3 teams actually) and it was draining man, can't go through it again. Seasons is where it's at.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Haha exams and **** and I ain't got no coins, and cba playing loads of matches, losing, to build up! It's just annoying cos it took me 2 years on XBOX to finally build up a good team (had 3 teams actually) and it was draining man, can't go through it again. Seasons is where it's at.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Looooooooool two years, commitment! I just got one team lol.
    Revise beta

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ultimate team is too much effort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Looooooooool two years, commitment! I just got one team lol.
    Revise beta

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha trust man my pack luck is ****, never had an IF- best player I've ever got was Glen Johnson, no joke..... My team was efficient more the spectacular, most players were around 80, best player across all teams was Reus but would win me the division 1 season by season. Had a bad record in cups- only won 1 in about 12 finals...

:rofl: revision is beta? Easy for you to say now exams are done

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think he meant " go revise, beta"

beta as in son in asian lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

lol you know you're my beta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Oh **** haha read that wrong thanks for having my back man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    lol you know you're my beta.
    Na man they don't have KFC in Bangladesh innit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Haha trust man my pack luck is ****, never had an IF- best player I've ever got was Glen Johnson, no joke..... My team was efficient more the spectacular, most players were around 80, best player across all teams was Reus but would win me the division 1 season by season. Had a bad record in cups- only won 1 in about 12 finals...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's dead man, build some sick Italian league team like me na but I getchu, I getchu.

Lool everyone explained, but yeah...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    That's dead man, build some sick Italian league team like me na but I getchu, I getchu.

Lool everyone explained, but yeah...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What team you got? Had a Serie A team but it was minor tbh just pace abuse...

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.