The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamjamjamT
Phew. For a minute, I thought I was the only one. Do we let them do it?

I love the hologram and the LSE watermark in the paper - its the good stuff.

Well I guess we have no choice, Mothers tend to do what they want.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by magnolia123
anything today? Looks like it's very quiet.

Reckon it'll get busier from 3-3:30
Original post by jchap9776
Reckon it'll get busier from 3-3:30

If you don't hear by today I reckon you should ring them. I understand my situation and the long wait as I applied on 15th Jan, but if you applied in oct/nov time that is taking the piss abit.
Original post by Adriaan
Hi, why do you have to wait for the reply from LSE for that, you can withdraw that choice as well right?

I need to keep one as my insurance choice :smile:
If you don't hear by today I reckon you should ring them. I understand my situation and the long wait as I applied on 15th Jan, but if you applied in oct/nov time that is taking the piss abit.

Not a good idea. A guy in the year above did that for another university (not a competitive one - he held offers from much higher ranked ones and just wanted to get all his decisions back) and even offered to help them with the paperwork. He got rejected the next day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by powelsmartin
Not a good idea. A guy in the year above did that for another university (not a competitive one - he held offers from much higher ranked ones and just wanted to get all his decisions back) and even offered to help them with the paperwork. He got rejected the next day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah exactly, only reason people should ring up LSE is if they haven't heard after 31 March and submitted before the 15th Jan. Lol that guy sounds like a tool
Normally people would have heard by 3pm or starting too anyway. ffs LSE.
To be frank, i don't think we're going to hear back until March :/ i wouldn't wait on a reply today or tomorrow. They're probably assessing their next batch. I've been waiting since October :frown:
Original post by rubytues96
To be frank, i don't think we're going to hear back until March :/ i wouldn't wait on a reply today or tomorrow. They're probably assessing their next batch. I've been waiting since October :frown:

Damn since October? what have you applied for.
Original post by jchap9776
Yeah exactly, only reason people should ring up LSE is if they haven't heard after 31 March and submitted before the 15th Jan. Lol that guy sounds like a tool

Nah he's absolutely brilliant just lazy, and most people know that about him so he used to at least have an elated ego.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by powelsmartin
Nah he's absolutely brilliant just lazy, and most people know that about him so he used to at least have an elated ego.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah fair enough haha
Damn since October? what have you applied for.

International Relations :smile: AS AAAB, Predicted A*AA, requirments AAA
8+2 weeks ended last Thursday and Ive heard nothing at all from lse. The wait is too much😩
Original post by olivia_97
8+2 weeks ended last Thursday and Ive heard nothing at all from lse. The wait is too much😩

I'm the same!! I got an 8 week and the a 4 week email which ended on Thursday. I dred the thought if i've been sat collecting dust on a rejection pile that the haven't got round to releasing yet :frown:( good luck and finger crossed we get in tho! What have you applied for?
8+2 weeks ended last Thursday and Ive heard nothing at all from lse. The wait is too much������

The same for me, the wait is driving me crazy.
Applied mid oct still waiting hahahah
So many kids complaining about the 2+8 week wait smh
So no offers today? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rubytues96
I'm the same!! I got an 8 week and the a 4 week email which ended on Thursday. I dred the thought if i've been sat collecting dust on a rejection pile that the haven't got round to releasing yet :frown:( good luck and finger crossed we get in tho! What have you applied for?

That's what I'm worried about! Politics and IR how about you?
That's what I'm worried about! Politics and IR how about you?

straight international relations

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending