The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
Apologies for going walkabout again, just fancied a little break from TSR. :smile: But :spank: you've been arguing without me! Everybody knows that if there's an argument going on, I wanna be right there in the middle of it. :tongue:

*sorta joking, sorta not*

PONCHO CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS AND MASSIVE HUG SQUISHES.

:ninja:

I did say to someone that the dude should thank his lucky stars you weren't online :tongue:

Fankoooo :smile: and im dipping in if KINd people quote me, im not leaving forever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got home from school. I feel like crap still. Still feeling like I'm gonna have an attack any second. Day was ****, too.I need to sort out stuff to do with school, like trying to get permission to use a netbook in class(or my own laptop- I wouldn't mind brin it in every day just to use it in class.
Original post by PandaWho
:ninja:

I did say to someone that the dude should thank his lucky stars you weren't online :tongue:

Fankoooo :smile: and im dipping in if KINd people quote me, im not leaving forever.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: We need to work on a version of the bat signal. Anyone got access to a giant searchlight and a stencil of a wolf??
:jumphug: We need to work on a version of the bat signal. Anyone got access to a giant searchlight and a stencil of a wolf??

Bit random but the shadow of my dog always looks like a giant furry wolf, would that do? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't help but think I'm going to struggle to fit in when I go to Uni. I really don't want to be 'just another guy' any more :sad:
Original post by ScaryScience
so sorry to hear that :jumphug: :frown:

Thanks :hugs: Hope you feel better soon too- snowflake's idea sounds like a good one :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Bit random but the shadow of my dog always looks like a giant furry wolf, would that do? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Totally. :colone:
Totally. :colone:

I'll send her on the way to you... That is, when she's finished lying on my feet snoring :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
I can't help but think I'm going to struggle to fit in when I go to Uni. I really don't want to be 'just another guy' any more :sad:

I don't think anyone could find any faults with you, you're like guaranteed to make friends m'dear :tongue:

Or a big red flashy siren in your house that goes off when ****s hit the fan :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how to stop yourself shaking? Have been really badly all day and it's driving me mad :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lauraaaaa
I don't think anyone could find any faults with you, you're like guaranteed to make friends m'dear :tongue:

It's lovely for you to say :h: I'm just really worried about it. I just gotta channel in my inner David Lee Roth :redface:
oh my ****ing god. I am literally done with every health professional on this ****ing planet. I am not engaging in any of this **** any more.
Original post by furryface12
Does anyone know how to stop yourself shaking? Have been really badly all day and it's driving me mad :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have this problem too. Try relaxation techniques/ breathing exercises and avoid too much caffeine. If this is a regular problem ask your GP about a beta blocker such as propranolol.

It will be a post that has been deleted (most likely from last night)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
It will be a post that has been deleted (most likely from last night)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay! Thanks :biggrin:
Original post by SweetNothing
Ah okay! Thanks :biggrin:

It should probably say H & R recycling bin somewhere.
Just click unwatch thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
oh my ****ing god. I am literally done with every health professional on this ****ing planet. I am not engaging in any of this **** any more.

:hugs: what happened?

Original post by IDukem

you'd be surprised! I didn't think I'd fit in at Uni either, but when I went I quickly found people who I fitted in with :smile: for me it was through my politics but am sure you will find something too, societies and groups are a great way to meet people you will fit in with for one!
Original post by IDukem
It's lovely for you to say :h: I'm just really worried about it. I just gotta channel in my inner David Lee Roth :redface:

i think we're all worried about making friends at uni (i move in two weeks), but 99.9% of people manage it, so im sure we'll be fine :tongue:

Latest