The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Laus
I am driving people away. And it's as though I'm using alcohol as an excuse for people to hate me. I'm not worth it. I just want to be on my own because I end up losing people whenever I get too close... Or else I love them more than they could possibly imagine... only it's never reciprocated. I'm too needy and sensitive for my own good. I hate myself. I have ruined everything.

Laus, I love you! :hugs: xxx

What do you mean, you have a problem with alcohol? How much do you drink and how often? As for people hating you, they're absolute idiots. You're so lovely! I understand about wanting to be on your own so that you can't lose people. I'm the same at the minute. I get clingy and it's not good. Need time to accept myself for who I am. I'm sensitive too but it's not a bad thing! At least I care about stuff. Better than being heartless.

What do you think you've ruined poppet? You've not ruined anything in here at all. x
I really don't want to get out of bed in the morning :frown: :bawling:
Reply 3942
*pink_sapphires*
I really don't want to get out of bed in the morning :frown: :bawling:

I only just got up haha xxxx
KJ21
I only just got up haha xxxx

Me too but only because my Mum text me and hinted about purple ghds :biggrin: Oh, and yesterday she told me that my Dad has a cunning plan (I think it's about my car) but he won't tell me until he sees me on Saturday. I'm quite excited about that too. Well, as excited as I can be seeing as the only emotion able to come from my body at the minute seems to be confusion!

My car has gone to the car doctor today. Hopefully they'll fix the power steering for me and it won't cost too much money. Dad and I have this rule....if it costs more than £200 to fix, it's not worth it because the car is so old it's pointless and that money could be put towards a new car. However, I know Dad won't stick to that! I hope it's fixed before Saturday because my family are coming down on Saturday :smile: Mum's already said I can drive so I'm happy about that because I love driving and that will be 3 weeks running that I've been able to drive :smile: Just hope that I don't get as low as I did last week and want to crash into a tree :rolleyes:

Right...going to draw up a plan of action for today and tick things off as I go along. Will post it here after I've had a shower.

:hugs:
Reply 3944
*pink_sapphires*
Me too but only because my Mum text me and hinted about purple ghds :biggrin: Oh, and yesterday she told me that my Dad has a cunning plan (I think it's about my car) but he won't tell me until he sees me on Saturday. I'm quite excited about that too. Well, as excited as I can be seeing as the only emotion able to come from my body at the minute seems to be confusion!

My car has gone to the car doctor today. Hopefully they'll fix the power steering for me and it won't cost too much money. Dad and I have this rule....if it costs more than £200 to fix, it's not worth it because the car is so old it's pointless and that money could be put towards a new car. However, I know Dad won't stick to that! I hope it's fixed before Saturday because my family are coming down on Saturday :smile: Mum's already said I can drive so I'm happy about that because I love driving and that will be 3 weeks running that I've been able to drive :smile: Just hope that I don't get as low as I did last week and want to crash into a tree :rolleyes:

Right...going to draw up a plan of action for today and tick things off as I go along. Will post it here after I've had a shower.

:hugs:

My plan is as follows:

Shower ( just done something naughty lol)

Catch a bus to carrers advisor

Come home

Laze about

Cinema tonight
KJ21
My plan is as follows:

Shower ( just done something naughty lol)

Catch a bus to carrers advisor

Come home

Laze about

Cinema tonight

What are you going to see?
Reply 3946
*pink_sapphires*
What are you going to see?

W lol

That new film about George Bush

Im really down today, I think im going to have another breakdown. I keep looking at my tablets and keep thinking if i took all these now, no one would give a flying ****
KJ21
W lol

That new film about George Bush

Im really down today, I think im going to have another breakdown. I keep looking at my tablets and keep thinking if i took all these now, no one would give a flying ****

Not heard of the film. I'm panicking because I've just noticed the time and I have to get across campus by 12 and it's a long walk. Not even dressed or dried my hair! Argh! I have, however, emailed my tutor.

Update on my car...going to be expensive so Mum's said that Dad's said we might not do the work and I could possibly get a new car after Christmas once Dad has done his big winter tour and got some money. I'm excited, but I know it'll probably never happen. Can't exactly expect my Dad to pay for a car for me when we are so tight on money :frown:

Anyway...better get dressed! eeeeeeek!
*pink_sapphires*
ONLY 3 miles?!?!?!?!?!?! Jeez, that's brilliant! I couldn't even run 100m, let alone 3 miles! Well done hun :smile: That's really impressive!

As for the songs...sometimes I find dance music can help lift my mood

Hey, thanks for the encouragement, but a few months ago I could run 10 miles no danger, now I just feel fat and unfit! Just need to keep upping the mileage.

I only really like 1 dance song (I'm more of a rocker myself), it's Love Island by Fatboy Slim.

Feel ok today, think I'm gonna go shopping in Leeds to see if there's owt good worth buying, looking forward to seeing my mum tomorrow and a chat with the Job Centre on Saturday so I can hopefully get a job and end this boredom.

Keesy
keesy soze
Hey, thanks for the encouragement, but a few months ago I could run 10 miles no danger, now I just feel fat and unfit! Just need to keep upping the mileage.

I only really like 1 dance song (I'm more of a rocker myself), it's Love Island by Fatboy Slim.

Feel ok today, think I'm gonna go shopping in Leeds to see if there's owt good worth buying, looking forward to seeing my mum tomorrow and a chat with the Job Centre on Saturday so I can hopefully get a job and end this boredom.

Keesy

I absolutely love rock music. It's my favourite genre, especially classic rock music. However, it normally makes me think rather than instantly pick me up. Perhaps something like Van Halen's Jump or Whitesnake's Here I Go Again or Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train might make you smile? Tell me to shut up if I'm getting this completely wrong!

As for running 10 miles, that is absolutely amazing and i'm very jealous!
Reply 3950
Hello sapphire my lil sweety
KJ21
Hello sapphire my lil sweety

lol, hi.

ok...time for a post to everyone i think...

Laus sweetheart, are you ok? Worried about you :hugs:

Kate, I haven't spoken to you for 3 days! :eek: How are you? How are things at Aston? Have you got anywhere with uni counsellors? I'm taking it as no news is good news so I hope you haven't been down and not contacted me!

Siti, sorry for our MSN chat the other day. It was really selfish of me to put all that on you. How are you? How is uni?

Luke, I'm sorry I didn't reply to your text. As you can probably see from some of my posts things aren't great :frown: How was your birthday? I made you a card but then I didn't get a chance to send it to Kate before she met you. If you meet up with her again soon, let me know and I'll send it to her beforehand. How is college going?

Becki, so pleased that you were happy the other day and I hope you still are! :hugs:

Everyone else....how are you all? I haven't spoken to some people for ages! Hannah for example! Are you around? And Charley, how are you?

Lots of love to you all :hugs: xxx
Reply 3952
Can anyone advise.

I take 3 fluoxetines a day, really think I need to cut down. Is that wise?
Reply 3953
Hello, not having a very good day and feeling more confused that ever. I am not really liking this anymore :bawling: Outgoings are now more than my income, I am screwed.
Reply 3954
vapid slut magician
yeah i was 'puppy'

BBB are strong enough grades for lots of places, what course are you hoping to do? If you want help with your PS or want it checking over then let me know. UCAS isnt too much trouble, i went back through it last year as a BSc was my back up if I didn't get my masters place or the grades for it. it was all pretty quick and straight forward (probably after the torture of postgrad apps!). look on the bright side, when you already have your grades you wont have the stress of meeting conditional offers :smile:

I'd really like to do politics with something... it was my original course choice, but I got released from my uni (Not a very good one...) and got entered into clearing. Leeds is where I wanted to be at the time and now I kinda regret it. It's just that if I commit to telling my uni that I don't want to be there any want to go somewhere else then there is the danger that it won't work out... guess I am just being a scardy cat.
xemilyx
I'd really like to do politics with something... it was my original course choice, but I got released from my uni (Not a very good one...) and got entered into clearing. Leeds is where I wanted to be at the time and now I kinda regret it. It's just that if I commit to telling my uni that I don't want to be there any want to go somewhere else then there is the danger that it won't work out... guess I am just being a scardy cat.

Emily, I'm kind of in the same situation as you :frown: Wanting to leave and do something else but wondering if the grass really is greener.

I'm sorry things aren't great financially. Is there anyone you can talk to? You're a sensible, lovely girl so I'm sure you've drawn up a budget but is there anyway you can cut back a bit or is that not possible?

Always here for you adopted big sis :smile: Love you loads! xxx :hugs: xxx
Reply 3956
As nice as the theory is I can;t cut back... I am going for a better job, which will make everything easier, it's just for the time being it's really really difficult. I am on £4.80 an hour... Sucks.

It will be easier for you to do it hun :hugs: grab the bull by the horns and do it, you've only been in uni 2 months and if you know it really isn't for you then go for it. you'll be fine :hugs: xxxxxx
Hi guys, how are you all?
I've been feeling so down lately.Specially today,I've wanted to cry for no reason at all.
:frown:
High as a kite, need to dance. Need to do work, however but I can't stop moving. Argh :angry:
ho hum *sighs*

Latest