Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    But that can be interesting...I have quite liked skin stuff so far.

I want to be a ships doctor for now sail the seven seas and never settle down :moon:
    ...and get syphilis±HIV? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    ...and get syphilis±HIV? :p:
    :rofl:

Not part of the master plan, no :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    :rofl:

Not part of the master plan, no :p:
    Master plan = move to Australia and eat icecream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Another good master plan.

My backup it to buy a rural cottage and spend half my time being a GP and the other half tending to the garden and vegetable patch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Two of my best friends are moving to Bundaberg, just up from the Gold Coast this summer. I'm more than a little jealous.
    (Original post by wiki)
    Bundaberg has a subtropical climate with hot summers and mild winters. The climate is the most equable of any Australian town or city and ranked 5th on a worldwide comparison.[3] The mean daily maximum temperature is highest in January at 30.3 Celsius, and the mean daily minimum is lowest in July at 9.9 degrees Celsius.[17] The coldest temperature recorded in Bundaberg is 0.8 degrees Celsius, and some inland areas of Bundaberg sometimes experience frosts. The mean annual rainfall is 1141.0 millimetres.

ReputationRep:
    Finals start in T minus 36 hours.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Wish I could go back to GCSE science or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PineBarrens)
    Finals start in T minus 36 hours.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Wish I could go back to GCSE science or something.
    O_O glhf !

today marks the end of a long and miserable clinical year for me...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

ReputationRep:
    48hrs to go :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm half Irish, gotta stay true to my heritage!
    My girlfriend's family are from Norn Iron, so always enjoy the potato and apple bread that they return with! And Buckfast of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buzzcat)
    O_O glhf !

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!
    OT: your signature is awesome, though I think it may have just given me a seizure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    My girlfriend's family are from Norn Iron, so always enjoy the potato and apple bread that they return with! And Buckfast of course.
    I genuinely thought Buckfast was a Scottish thing? I've never seen it at home and never heard any one drinking but perhaps I'm just not looking in the right places!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I genuinely thought Buckfast was a Scottish thing? I've never seen it at home and never heard any one drinking but perhaps I'm just not looking in the right places!
    Buckfast is from Devon - it's just popular with scrotes in Norn Iron & Jockland because it's full of booze and caffeine and it's dirt cheap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Two of my best friends are moving to Bundaberg, just up from the Gold Coast this summer. I'm more than a little jealous.
    Sounds dreamy

I've got family in NZ and they've just posted photos of their most recent holiday to Rarotonga, it looks divine! White beaches, clear waters and palm trees!

Then I look out the window to Glasgow...head to hospital to a continuous stream of chronic smokers and alcoholics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Buckfast is from Devon - it's just popular with scrotes in Norn Iron & Jockland because it's full of booze and caffeine and it's dirt cheap.
    Yep cos for some reason an abbey full of monks decided to brew and distribute it. I just didn't think it had become a common drink at home, I always thought white lightening cider was the tipple of choice in Norn Iron

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buzzcat)
    O_O glhf !

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!
    Is it that bad?

ReputationRep:
    Groan at stupid, heat-of-the-moment OSSE/OSCE mistakes... and a five minute time limit.

ReputationRep:
    I never want to be a urologist. Bleurgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Made by monks for drunks. Wreck the hoose juice. Commotion lotion.

I'm from Devon but I had never tried Buckie until I visited Glasgow. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Made by monks for drunks. Wreck the hoose juice. Commotion lotion.

I'm from Devon but I had never tried Buckie until I visited Glasgow. :lol:
    That's brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    That's brilliant!
    In a way, it's the spiritual predecessor to the Jagerbomb.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.