Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    if you got the cash you can get the women
    I'd usually agree but there's no way money was enough for someone like Sagna to bag that. His game is tight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glousck)
    Also that player that i mentioned to be joining our U18's last week (Pleguezelo Selva, 16 yrs old) joined officially today. He's a CB and is from Barca's La Masia academy...
    Should be good hopefully

...only to then break his legs when a gust of wind flies past.

Nah I feel bad for Diaby, proper talented and I'm sure although he's earning a lot of money the quality of his life hasn't been as great as it should be because of all his injuries. It's his naturally bambi-looking ankles mixed with the way he runs, it's just a recipe for disaster when you're playing vs Stoke/Sunderland etc. His physique isn't as impressive as say a natural DM's like Yaya Toure which probably makes him even more susceptible to injury. Such a waste of talent.
    When people say we should sell diaby because of his injuries, I have to agree but I just would feel so bad if I sold him because hes a good player but just unlucky :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Just inject diaby's ankles and knees with steroids. He'll get the message.
    Also that player that i mentioned to be joining our U18's last week (Pleguezelo Selva, 16 yrs old) joined officially today. He's a CB and is from Barca's La Masia academy...
    You got him on loan I'm guessing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Unless Wenger develops an antidote for the Barca DNA.

Just inject diaby's ankles and knees with steroids. He'll get the message.

lol, what a nasty dig

ReputationRep:

Nope, full transfer. Only 16 so hadn't signed a pro contract with Barca yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheEssence)
    lol, what a nasty dig
    Trust me I'm good at those. :rofl:
    Amount of times I've done it to my friends and they don't get what I'm really saying.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me I'm good at those. :rofl:
    Amount of times I've done it to my friends and they don't get what I'm really saying.
    Took me a few seconds to realise what you meant

Wrt Diaby, I kinda feel bad, he could've had a great career if it wasn't for some non-league football reject. He's such a unique player to have in our midfield too, it's great to see him not giving up and retiring, find it quite inspiring, but that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    Diaby is such a waste of talent. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    I'd usually agree but there's no way money was enough for someone like Sagna to bag that. His game is tight.
    Are you trying to imply Bacary Sagna is not an attractive man?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Blind faith in Diaby imo. He's done, his body is too unbalanced. I would love to be proved wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    Ivan Gazidis Q&A
    IG asked whether we'd 'missed a trick' by not completing transfer business early whilst rival clubs are manager-less.

IG: No (i.e. we haven't 'missed a trick'). It would be tough to negotiate with clubs who have no managers. [Make of this what you will]
    Confirms our interest in Higuain then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Are you trying to imply Bacary Sagna is not an attractive man?!?!?!?!
    Nah, that's blasphemic.

Everyone knows Sagna is a boomting. He makes many guys question their sexuality. That hairstyle :dice:

ReputationRep:
    Sagna is attractive. It's his blonde corn rows with the vagina-shaped parting that makes people think he isn't. No homo etc.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Boner in joggers)
    Bendtner is everything I aspire to be. He's rich, has a proper fit girlfriend, and is a
    total ****ing moron with zero self-awareness to realise how much of a moron he is.

LOOOL... Ambitious mate. Nice
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Cant deny that hes living life to the fullest. 6'5 good looking blonde guy with a 9/10 Scandinavian girlfriend, earning 52k a week and still boozing like a student. Who wouldnt trade places?
    True, it's hard not to admire him but seriously he's slightly arrogant towards Arsenal? No?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Nah, that's blasphemic.

Everyone knows Sagna is a boomting. He makes many guys question their sexuality. That hairstyle :dice:
    When we bought Gervinho I had hopes he might team up with Song and Sagna and all 3 get the same awful haircut

ReputationRep:
    OMG Arsenal player is now free. Great news

ReputationRep:
    Had a dream vengah invited higuain and his dad to his house, or did this actually happen in real life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    OMG Arsenal player is now free. Great news
    seriously?!... Today is a great day

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.