Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yes95)
    Any internationals received interview invites after mid Feb?
    I had mine on the 19th, if that counts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mao127)
    I had mine on the 19th, if that counts!
    Oh so you had your interview or the invite on the 19th? I'm just trying to find out cos their prospectus says they aim to send interview invites to internationals between jan and mid feb. i still haven't gotten anything..so wanted to see if any international has received their interview invite after mid feb.

Haha sorry... sometimes I over think this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yes95)
    Oh so you had your interview or the invite on the 19th? I'm just trying to find out cos their prospectus says they aim to send interview invites to internationals between jan and mid feb. i still haven't gotten anything..so wanted to see if any international has received their interview invite after mid feb.

Haha sorry... sometimes I over think this

Oh I mean I had my interview on the 19th of feb :>
    2 of my friends (int. also) were rejected by King's 2 weeks ago so I guess no news is good news for now?

ReputationRep:
    My portal just changed from acceptance of interview back to the one I stared at for 3 months before I received my invitation (the one that says your application is being processed). Does this signal a decision coming my way or am I overreacting as usual? It probably doesn't mean anything but it's a creepy feeling to know things are happening and that they've probably looked at my application again very recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    My portal just changed from acceptance of interview back to the one I stared at for 3 months before I received my invitation (the one that says your application is being processed). Does this signal a decision coming my way or am I overreacting as usual? It probably doesn't mean anything but it's a creepy feeling to know things are happening and that they've probably looked at my application again very recently.
    I think that happened to someone else on here a while ago, pretty sure they said it changed back to the tear-inducing "Acceptance of Interview" after a while. If not, may be worth sending them a message asking what it means

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flobie)
    I think that happened to someone else on here a while ago, pretty sure they said it changed back to the tear-inducing "Acceptance of Interview" after a while. If not, may be worth sending them a message asking what it means
    "tear-inducing Acceptance of Interview" is one most the hilarious but true things I have heard recently LOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flobie)
    (Original post by kolatytler)
    "tear-inducing Acceptance of Interview" is one most the hilarious but true things I have heard recently LOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL that made me laugh so much. What have our lives become

Edit: You were so right, it went back to "Acceptance of interview".
    I want to cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    LOL that made me laugh so much. What have our lives become

Edit: You were so right, it went back to "Acceptance of interview".
    I want to cry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO US?! I just want to come to your medical school

ReputationRep:
    What's the difference between Kings and the reflex arc?

The reflex arc gives you a quick response :ahee:

Ok, I'm done.

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone here with an interview who has a UKCAT score below 720?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holatombola)
    Is there anyone here with an interview who has a UKCAT score below 720?
    Yeah I have 715.

ReputationRep:
    this thread has been so quiet recently

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Eerily quiet.. If you listen carefully you can hear the quiet sobs of the unfortunate souls who were interviewed what feels like years ago, slowly losing the will to live

ReputationRep:
    So i messaged kings regarding the competitive score message thingy majiggy. They said they can reply at any given time.. Back to continuously checking the portal eh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)
    What's the difference between Kings and the reflex arc?

The reflex arc gives you a quick response :ahee:

Ok, I'm done.
    this is excellent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry i didnt know how to attach an image to a private message. Here it is. The bottom message is the one i sent them Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1393583449.221602.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  53.3 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    Sorry i didnt know how to attach an image to a private message. Here it is. The bottom message is the one i sent them Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1393583449.221602.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  53.3 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for that! Makes me feel a bit better :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    still no interview

ReputationRep:
    guys, in the essay before the interview, the question will more likely be about a current medical theme? And how do they use that essay? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcapsoccer)
    guys, in the essay before the interview, the question will more likely be about a current medical theme? And how do they use that essay? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry but we can't tell you about the question itself, but it's basically used to distinguish between two similar candidates after interview, if they can't decide who to give an offer to

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.