Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    Haha :lol: Not sure what my ave genre is.. I like avatar: the last airbender and Yu Gi Oh though, what would that be?

A level results day I'll be helping out tsr I have a dentist appointment then too
    Yea, I got my results a few weeks ago since I done a BTEC (I can't really say that proudly since I get mixed with the less intelligent and lazy people):hmmmm2:

I think I missed my last dentist appointment, I was meant to get a few fillings then discuss teeth whitening, I took quite bad care of mine when I was younger. Dentist said inheritance contributed though:confused:

EDIT: I'd say genre action and adventure.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

(Original post by Binary Freak)
    Yea, I got my results a few weeks ago since I done a BTEC (I can't really say that proudly since I get mixed with the less intelligent and lazy people):hmmmm2:

I think I missed my last dentist appointment, I was meant to get a few fillings then discuss teeth whitening, I took quite bad care of mine when I was younger. Dentist said inheritance contributed though:confused:

EDIT: I'd say genre action and adventure.
    Are you happy with them?

Mine is a check on my braces

Awesome Haven't tried romance before.. i don't think

ReputationRep:
    Are you happy with them?

Mine is a check on my braces

Awesome Haven't tried romance before.. i don't think
    I'm not really fussed by my results if I'm honest, I've got the required results for university and even got marked up on a few of my modules. I'm proud of some of the work I done though, most assignments were completed with many many words (6,000-16,000) and good grades of course. Some of the lower grade students were often comparing word count, I ended up joining later in the year. Joining in was the only way it'd make them stop.

Romance is good I think, sometimes it brings a tear to my eye, I only ever shed a tear or two when nobody is around
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

I'm not really fussed by my results if I'm honest, I've got the required results for university and even got marked up on a few of my modules. I'm proud of some of the work I done though, most assignments were completed with many many words (6,000-16,000) and good grades of course. Some of the lower grade students were often comparing word count, I ended up joining later in the year

Romance is good I think, sometimes it brings a tear to my eye, I only ever shed a tear or two when nobody is around
    Great to hear Didn't think they'd have assignments that long Which uni?

Aww I think if I watched romance, it'd just be cute or cheesy. Don't really watch many romances though. Rom Coms are nice though

ReputationRep:
    Great to hear Didn't think they'd have assignments that long Which uni?

Aww I think if I watched romance, it'd just be cute or cheesy. Don't really watch many romances though. Rom Coms are nice though
    They don't usually, it was because the majority of my work had good explanations, followed by analogies which gave all of my work a lot of meaning. I took a lot of pride in how I presented my work

Some of them are cheesy, I try and avoid these ones, and yeah RomComs are pretty good, I got that feeling with Lovely Complex

EDIT: I'm going to Glyndwr University, I don't care about league tables, the higher the university, the more theoretical it becomes, that's from my experience anyway.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

They don't usually, it was because the majority of my work had good explanations, followed by analogies which gave all of my work a lot of meaning. I took a lot of pride in how I presented my work

Some of them are cheesy, I try and avoid these ones, and yeah RomComs are pretty good, I got that feeling with Lovely Complex

EDIT: I'm going to Glyndwr University, I don't care about league tables, the higher the university, the more theoretical it becomes, that's from my experience anyway.
    Ooh that's great, I cba to take pride in my work but it would be great if I did Something to be proud of and nice to look back to maybe..

I shall search that up!

Ah okay, that sounds Scottish..? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh that's great, I cba to take pride in my work but it would be great if I did Something to be proud of and nice to look back to maybe..

I shall search that up!

Ah okay, that sounds Scottish..? :dontknow:
    I managed to get a copy of all my work completed throughout the last two years, so I find myself looking back at it sometimes

It's a Welsh university.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

I managed to get a copy of all my work completed throughout the last two years, so I find myself looking back at it sometimes

It's a Welsh university.
    That's cool I'd only look back at stuff if I like that piece of work though :yep: I still have a few books from my primary school, I laugh back at my writing :teehee:

Ah, I was going to say that! Really! Are you Welsh, then?

ReputationRep:
    That's cool I'd only look back at stuff if I like that piece of work though :yep: I still have a few books from my primary school, I laugh back at my writing :teehee:

Ah, I was going to say that! Really! Are you Welsh, then?

I managed to find my secondary school planner for year 11 a few days ago. :zomg:

No I'm not Welsh, I might study it part-time though :laugh:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

I managed to find my secondary school planner for year 11 a few days ago. :zomg:

No I'm not Welsh, I might study it part-time though :laugh:
    Haha :lol: I tend to keep stuff, just a habit of mine

Do you just live in Wales then or will live there for uni? Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Haha :lol: I tend to keep stuff, just a habit of mine

Do you just live in Wales then or will live there for uni? Good luck
    I don't usually keep stuff like that, I think I only have my planner and uniform.

I'll be living there in 5 days

ReputationRep:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.