Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    :lol: I do that- one of my maths teachers used to give us tea in lessons, it wasn't a good idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We used to sometimes get tea and biscuit lessons in German in my final year at school. One of the few perks of being in a class of 4...

(Original post by james1211)
    Hehehe that's what I get like :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't use to, til I listened to Emma and cut out caffeine.

(Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    first day of proper lectures! nervy to be back, especially because all the lecturers last week were full of "this is the most important year so far" and my heads all full of dissertation/graduation fears, but it should still be good to be back

worried my heads not ready to be back, stress-wise, but you never know
    -huggles- I'm scared my brain isn't ready either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Ah awesome Glad you've got it all sorted then You'll be one of us! :eek: :awesome:

I think I still need to reply to you from a long time ago - sorry :sad:
    Good to hear from you, though sorry you're not feeling great/feel you're getting worse :hugs:
    Installed the Sims last week - thought you'd like to know :gah:

:dance:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't know at all what to suggest to someone who likes hip-hop, because I don't listen to any myself
    Will just list some good artists for you to youtube (or not )
    Doves, Regina Spektor, Moby, Radiohead (The Bends :love:), Travis, Snow Patrol, Joni Mitchell (Blue)
    Also personally been addicted to a piece of techno - Down the Road by C2C :dontknow:

This made me chuckle :lol:

Riku!!!!!! :jumphug:
    :hi:

Moved back into Uni house yesterday, term starts in 2 weeks! Summer been rather uneventful/boring/bleh-ish, but had a good half-week up in the lake district! How about you?

How're you doing?

:woo: That reminds me I need to start looking into swimming/buy a pass/actually go

Looks as though I've missed a couple of scuffles

Hope you're doing okay - sorry that meds are giving nausea side effects, sounds horrible Well done for managing to go to the bar and stuff though!

That sounds horrible - Hope it gets sorted quickly tomorrow - sorry for you and girlfriend too, hope she's feeling better soon :hugs:

:woo:

:hugs:

--------------------------------------

Eventful couple of days

So I may have arrived at my friends house for his party a day early... :lol: Luckily stayed with him fine/his family were fine - shame to have missed the party but oh well.

Moved into Uni house - it's so much nicer than I remembered/from pictures! They've given us all new bedroom furniture, and so with the good storage options and the fact I packed a lot less/more efficiently - have lots of free space/is all really good! (Even though the room's smaller)

saving space/tl;dr

ALSO - the bed's a double :eek: Annoying because I think I'd sort of rather a single - in that I've just had to buy a new double sheet and might end up getting new duvet :dontknow: :unimpressed:
    I suppose it makes it better for lots of people to watch a movie on if we ever do that

Managed to meet cinema people too before they went off (ex-cinema people rather/they've graduated now) which was nice Also spent half of today in the office/have keys again to the cinema/proj rooms! So can hang here whenever which is nice - especially as, importantly:

I have no internet at home, besides some mobile internet - so sorry if I'm (even more) terrible at replying - but can at least reply to peeps in the office when others aren't around But yeah, feels so good to be back - was feeling so happy and good last night, morning was feeling bleh, but oh well.

ummmmmmm - and I think that that's it for now Off back home now I think - have some dinner and unpack the last box!

No, its fine! It's good to hear from you too.

I keep waking up and feeling different pain. Like right now my hands hurt. Both. Espically my baby finger on my right hand. What do i do at night. Build something?

Cool. I bought, ambitions expasion, im disappointed though. But still play it. I want to get my moneys worth. Wait. Do i sound tight now.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    We used to sometimes get tea and biscuit lessons in German in my final year at school. One of the few perks of being in a class of 4...

I didn't use to, til I listened to Emma and cut out caffeine.

-huggles- I'm scared my brain isn't ready either.
    There were five of us in further maths, which was why he did it I think! That and he didn't like two hour lessons...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, you should always listen to me :ninja::lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So its break and I'm still not feeling too good. Ive had a headache for like 5 days now (need to go to the doctor about it.)still feeling really panicy and stuff from earlier also. So scared I'm gonna have an attack or something though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    So its break and I'm still not feeling too good. Ive had a headache for like 5 days now (need to go to the doctor about it.)still feeling really panicy and stuff from earlier also. So scared I'm gonna have an attack or something though.
    :console: sounds like seeing your GP is a good idea if your headache has lasted that long! is there someone you can talk to at school/college about it maybe like a nurse or counsellor?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    Don't know if it's normal, but I tend to get headaches a lot when I'm very panicky/stressed, so it's possibly related for you too? Not sure what to suggest for panic attacks in school (I used o just go hide in the toilets which probably wasn't the best thing to do ) is there a first aider/someone pastoral related you could go and see about it though, or a friend you could warn and they could tru and stay and help you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have reps from re: MHSS but not MHSS, and when I click to see where they're from I'm not allowed to access the page, what's going on

ReputationRep:
    Gave myself a panic attack doing emergency stop in driving lesson then had hysterical giggling. Apparently I sound like a crazy person :rolleyes:. Also turns out I had work this morning, I had no idea of this fact but it was covered so I guess that's fine. Have decided tomorrow is the day I sort out dsa and other paperwork stuff and uni shopping is Thursday. Can't quite believe I'm actually going back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Riku)
    I have reps from re: MHSS but not MHSS, and when I click to see where they're from I'm not allowed to access the page, what's going on
    They're probably from posts that have now been deleted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Thanks everyone, feeling exhausted today but at least the voices have gone

(Original post by Riku)
    Think some of the posts from last night's arguments got binned. You should have 9 points from me though! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riku)
    means the posts you had repped were deleted for some reason, probably off topic or something or dealing with a troll

(Original post by Valvopus)
    Gave myself a panic attack doing emergency stop in driving lesson then had hysterical giggling. Apparently I sound like a crazy person :rolleyes:. Also turns out I had work this morning, I had no idea of this fact but it was covered so I guess that's fine. Have decided tomorrow is the day I sort out dsa and other paperwork stuff and uni shopping is Thursday. Can't quite believe I'm actually going back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: hope you are okay now, panic attacks are awful! I get the giggles as well, worst thing was when I got them at college so people thought I was having a fit good luck with DSA and Uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riku)
    Someone repped a post which has now been deleted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)

:hugs: hope you are okay now, panic attacks are awful! I get the giggles as well, worst thing was when I got them at college so people thought I was having a fit good luck with DSA and Uni
    Yeah it's the third one I've had while driving. First one that I would say wasn't my driving instructor stressing me out though (seriously who makes a car veer off course at 65 while they're not the one driving?). I think the giggling is just nervous energy more than anything else, didn't really feel like a laugh or cry moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Yeah it's the third one I've had while driving. First one that I would say wasn't my driving instructor stressing me out though (seriously who makes a car veer off course at 65 while they're not the one driving?). I think the giggling is just nervous energy more than anything else, didn't really feel like a laugh or cry moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    fair enough, imagine it's pretty nerve racking an experience anyway even without your instructor being annoying! hopefully they are better next time as they know you are nervous and stuff! yeah that's understandable, I think for me it was just stress used to make me panic & make jokes to distract myself/others from the stress, sadly just tended to end up with me unable to stop laughing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    They're probably from posts that have now been deleted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Thanks everyone, feeling exhausted today but at least the voices have gone

Think some of the posts from last night's arguments got binned. You should have 9 points from me though! :yep:

means the posts you had repped were deleted for some reason, probably off topic or something or dealing with a troll

(Original post by rmhumphries)
    Someone repped a post which has now been deleted.
    Ah OK, I know what it was. Thanks guys, hope everyone is alright today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riku)
    Yeah, not bad thanks - yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riku)
    still a bit groggy from crazy sleep, mood is okay I guess, hopefully some lunch helps a bit though! how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    Yeah, not bad thanks - yourself?
    Yeah OK too thanks. have an appointment for some voluntary organisation in a few hours!

still a bit groggy from crazy sleep, mood is okay I guess, hopefully some lunch helps a bit though! how are you?
    Ah yeah, sleep patterns are a nightmare :hugs:

I'm alright too thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Riku)
    I'm alright thanks, jsut had a ridiculously scary asthma attack but other than that ok You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    think I might have the flu. I feel dreadful. meant to be going back to uni tomorrow too :cry2:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.