Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hmmm i cant weait for friday but oh well never mind teeheee damn this vodka i've hAD TEN SHOTS AND I STILL DONT FEEL DRUNK
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
First alcohol free night in I do not remember how long. Coming off Efexor is hell - went to casualty today because I had such bad pains in my chest. I am OK though. Tonight was nice - tea and toast
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
First alcohol free night in I do not remember how long. Coming off Efexor is hell - went to casualty today because I had such bad pains in my chest. I am OK though. Tonight was nice - tea and toast
Awwww :hugs: Laus, honey, if you ever want to talk you know how to get in touch with me. I'm not doing very well myself, but I'm still more than willing to lend an ear.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I feel so dreadfully ill coming off this ****. I feel so awful. I just want to sleep.
YAP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I feel so dreadfully ill coming off this ****. I feel so awful. I just want to sleep.
Withdrawal sucks, and I don't know what to say to help you to get through it (pulse is 120 now just thinking about it). Keep in touch with your GP, carry on seeing A&E if you're worried about your physical or mental state, ring me in the middle of the night if you need to. There is life on the other side of this :hugs:.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im here for any of you, if you need to talk. Feel **** myself but Im always hear to lend a sympathetic ear
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
:hugs: i want to sleep too. can you not sleep? were A&E nice? worried about you. x
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i'm sat in the library trying to do my lab report and i just want to hand it in blank. i can't do it and i'm so tired. my body is hurting so much and i just want to curl up in the softest cloud in the sky and get better.

i'm really hating this degree now. i can't be dealing with big complicated scientific words and stuff. i just can't do it. wish someone would help me get out of here
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
i'm sat in the library trying to do my lab report and i just want to hand it in blank. i can't do it and i'm so tired. my body is hurting so much and i just want to curl up in the softest cloud in the sky and get better.

i'm really hating this degree now. i can't be dealing with big complicated scientific words and stuff. i just can't do it. wish someone would help me get out of here
Look hun, you really seem down. Just seriously consider the music management degree. If your degree is making you ill and depressed, then its not what you want. Think about your health
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
Look hun, you really seem down. Just seriously consider the music management degree. If your degree is making you ill and depressed, then its not what you want. Think about your health
Yeah but is it my degree or is it just me? Cos I've been down this path before and got told it wasn't me as a person, but I can't help thinking that it is.

I was soooo tempted to quote a song then but I won't!

How are you?
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Yeah but is it my degree or is it just me? Cos I've been down this path before and got told it wasn't me as a person, but I can't help thinking that it is.

I was soooo tempted to quote a song then but I won't!

How are you?
I think its definitly your degree. You said yourself you hate it. When you hate something and have to do it and spend yhousands doing it its very unfulfiling. Its not you as a person, its just the choice you made.

Im ok today, not the best but ok thanks xxx
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
I think its definitly your degree. You said yourself you hate it. When you hate something and have to do it and spend yhousands doing it its very unfulfiling. Its not you as a person, its just the choice you made.

will reply properly in a minute...going to hand this assignment in and then go back to mine. chat in half hour or so. x
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)

Ok back.

I'm really not sure. At Speech Day on Saturday I sat there and the headmistress went on about all the extra curricular activities available and everything and I sat there thinking 'I used to do all of this. I never had a free lunchtime, I never finished school at normal time, I was always on the go and I still managed to get 10 GCSEs at grades A*-B.' Then I went to a different 6th form and everything changed. Lost my confidence, didn't do as much work, didn't do anything extra-curricular really, ended up depressed, lost the will to live and suddenly my whole life changed. Now I'm at uni and it's a continuation of 6th form and I hate it. I need something to change but I don't know what to do or how to change it.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh yes!!!! I get to keep my car over christmas! I love my Daddy! He's seen my point of view and is letting me keep it until it just completely dies on me! woo! :auto:
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol thats good then
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
lol thats good then
hi VC, how are you feeling today poppet? :hugs:
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
not drunk like last night. I can't wait for tomorrow my dad is driving me up to see the family i miss them so much. I'm worried about my nan but i guess what is to be will be no matter how much i dont want it. i just got to make the most of it.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hows you?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
not drunk like last night. I can't wait for tomorrow my dad is driving me up to see the family i miss them so much. I'm worried about my nan but i guess what is to be will be no matter how much i dont want it. i just got to make the most of it.
aww, im glad you have something to look forward to I can't wait to see my family at the weekend either. Well, my Dad really. Even though we don't normally get on, he's been really nice to me since I started uni. I know we'll fall out whilst he's here though over me wanting to leave, but still...will be nice to show him that I CAN be independent!

How is your Nan doing? I hope she is doing ok and that you get to spend some quality time with her that you can always remember
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i'm drowning under another landslide of steaming ****. i can't stay in the country over christmas - my friend pulled the plug, his housemates don't want me staying with him. i have no other way of staying in the country - no relatives to speak of, no other friends able/willing to put me up. so i have to go to live with my parents in canada for the christmas holiday. but not even living with them - just staying in their empty house while they're on holiday in cuba. so christmas 2008 will consist of a month of literal solitary confinement in a country where i don't know a single person and have no way of getting around by my own. sounds just like christmas 2007.

why the hell does this have to happen? what am i supposed to do? it's the worst thing that could have happened. WHY THE **** DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (490)
37.72%
No - but I will (100)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (621)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise