Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yeah, well i haven't been killed by a ninja yet, and i don't intend to start.
    yer cos there aint many ninjas left. But i will tell my ninja krew 2 be on da lookout 4 u!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisdaninja)
    yer cos there aint many ninjas left. But i will tell my ninja krew 2 be on da lookout 4 u!
    So ninja's are becoming extinct then?
    They cant be that good then if there are so few of them left.
    Well, i didn't want to say this, but i have had some training with a Shinogi Zukuri, so even if this far fetched threat is true, i wont be as easy as you seem to assume.

ReputationRep:
    So ninja's are becoming extinct then?
    They cant be that good then if there are so few of them left.
    Well, i didn't want to say this, but i have had some training with a Shinogi Zukuri, so even if this far fetched threat is true, i wont be as easy as you seem to assume.
    i have trained with an ancient master, a 3000 year old ninja monk, who is so powerful that he can kill ANYONE he wants!!!
    and i will tell him 2 get u!

ReputationRep:
    i have trained with an ancient master, a 3000 year old ninja monk, who is so powerful that he can kill ANYONE he wants!!!
    and i will tell him 2 get u!
    You see, thats the problem. I am being serious, while you are making outlandish claims which are obviously false.

ReputationRep:
    You see, thats the problem. I am being serious, while you are making outlandish claims which are obviously false.
    I am being serious.
    U obviously arent a ninja, if u have never heard of the 3000 year old Shkrakul Grandmaster, he is the head of all ninjas. It is he who will unite the clans, and bring back the fallen angels. Soon he will awaken and rid this world of people like u.
    THE AGE OF THE NINJA IS COMING!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am being serious.
    U obviously arent a ninja, if u have never heard of the 3000 year old Shkrakul Grandmaster, he is the head of all ninjas. It is he who will unite the clans, and bring back the fallen angels. Soon he will awaken and rid this world of people like u.
    THE AGE OF THE NINJA IS COMING!!!
    No, i'm not a ninja, and never claimed to be one. I have had some sword training, as i have said, but i am not a ninja.
    And i am confident enough in myself that a 3000 year old bloke couldn't kill me.

ReputationRep:
    No, i'm not a ninja, and never claimed to be one. I have had some sword training, as i have said, but i am not a ninja.
    And i am confident enough in myself that a 3000 year old bloke couldn't kill me.
    havent u ever watched a ninja movie?
    The 3000 year-old master is always the most powerful, like yoda.

ReputationRep:
    havent u ever watched a ninja movie?
    The 3000 year-old master is always the most powerful, like yoda.
    So your saying that because there are 3000 year old blokes in fictional films, that its going to be the same in real life???

ReputationRep:
    Ninja films r based on reality!

ReputationRep:
    [i tell u no lie
    there are 5 shaolin temples in the world
    3 in china
    one in the states and one in brixton
    i attented the brixton shaolin temple from the tender age of only 4 untill 11, then there a ressess at the temple for a while
    then i went back to study there from 12 - 16
    i kid u not i am the equivalent of a 7th dan in ninjistu and 5th dan in ju jitsu
    and have knowledge in the deadly art of Thai Boxing.
    now tht i am in my gap year i will go back when i reach 18 3/4 for a year, going into my univeristy studies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathematician)
    [i tell u no lie
    there are 5 shaolin temples in the world
    3 in china
    one in the states and one in brixton
    i attented the brixton shaolin temple from the tender age of only 4 untill 11, then there a ressess at the temple for a while
    then i went back to study there from 12 - 16
    i kid u not i am the equivalent of a 7th dan in ninjistu and 5th dan in ju jitsu
    and have knowledge in the deadly art of Thai Boxing.
    now tht i am in my gap year i will go back when i reach 18 3/4 for a year, going into my univeristy studies.
    4 a start ninjas are different 2 shaolins. They also come from Japan not China. And doing all that stuff doesn't make u a ninja!!!

http://www.realultimatepower.net

ReputationRep:
    wot r u talkin about
    i was raised learning the art of ninjitsu
    the japanese assassin art.
    so tell me y tht does not make a ninja?

ReputationRep:
    wot r u talkin about
    i was raised learning the art of ninjitsu
    the japanese assassin art.
    so tell me y tht does not make a ninja?
    u obviously aren't a ninja cos u said that there r 3 temples in china, 1 in uk and 1 in states, which ain't true, cos ninjas come from japan not china!

ReputationRep:
    yer, but ninjitsu is still an art which is learnt in conjunction with ju jitsu
    well in brixton it is
    however there is rivalry over there though so it wud seem more ridiculous to u, if your chinese or japanese

ReputationRep:
    What ever happened to ninjas being secretive? Sorry but I think if it were true you wouldn't be bragging about it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yer, but ninjitsu is still an art which is learnt in conjunction with ju jitsu
    well in brixton it is
    however there is rivalry over there though so it wud seem more ridiculous to u, if your chinese or japanese
    if u wanna know how 2 be a REAL ninja, go on

ReputationRep:
    ill tell wot is true
    i could quite comfortable b dropped ne where take ne one out and leave
    no matter who it is and how many there is

ReputationRep:
    OMG ninja's are mammals lol

You guys are too funny, you crack me up with all your BS.

ReputationRep:
    if u wanna know how 2 be a REAL ninja, go on
    Ooooooh, I'm gonna be a ninja! I'm gonna learn on the net! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ill tell wot is true
    i could quite comfortable b dropped ne where take ne one out and leave
    no matter who it is and how many there is
    You and me one on one and I bet I drop your ass before you even know what hit you!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.