Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i was being serious there!

were is gayboy anyway.Chatters beware (all boys your in for a scare if gayboys here)
    Listen here you demented egit f*ck,
    Why do you have the belief that all gay people are in to all "boys?" Even gays have standards, and I hope no one has low enough standards to go for you.

If you thought my name would render me a gayboy, I think your name shows you as an unpopular middle age man with fake tan and a toupee.

You are an idiot, you wish to think all gays would be after you, but unfortunately it is not the case. If you bowed in front of me I would surely kick you in the gonads.

By the way, I am not gay, Idiot.

21 People are idiots because they believe I am gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    Listen here you demented egit f*ck,
    Why do you have the belief that all gay people are in to all "boys?" Even gays have standards, and I hope no one has low enough standards to go for you.

If you thought my name would render me a gayboy, I think your name shows you as an unpopular middle age man with fake tan and a toupee.

You are an idiot, you wish to think all gays would be after you, but unfortunately it is not the case. If you bowed in front of me I would surely kick you in the gonads.

By the way, I am not gay, Idiot.

21 People are idiots because they believe I am gay.
    please forgive me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    please forgive me :rolleyes:
    In German...NEINE!

ReputationRep:
    In German...NEINE!
    if you actually knew me you would no i take the mickey out of everyone even myself so dont get the impression i picked you out of a book

ReputationRep:
    if you actually knew me you would no i take the mickey out of everyone even myself so dont get the impression i picked you out of a book
    I don't believe I am in any books, and I have no mickey inside of me anyway.

You are an idiot, you should know better that by mocking gays, they shall strike you down in the parades of gay festivals. Celebrties (and I use the term loosely) will also slate you, including Dale Winton, Julian Clary, Michael Barrymore and Elton John.

Do not backtrack now, for the door has slammed shut.

Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe I am in any books, and I have no mickey inside of me anyway.

You are an idiot, you should know better that by mocking gays, they shall strike you down in the parades of gay festivals. Celebrties (and I use the term loosely) will also slate you, including Dale Winton, Julian Clary, Michael Barrymore and Elton John.

Do not backtrack now, for the door has slammed shut.

Idiot.
    what the f**k you on about.

you call me an idiot

im an idiot when the pope becomes a jew

ReputationRep:
    what the f**k you on about.

you call me an idiot

im an idiot when the pope becomes a jew
    You lack religious tolerance.
    You are an idiot and also I think it is a little late for the pope to become jewish as circumcision would prove a tad difficult. Also he has probably eaten his fair share of pork and also deeply believes in jesus Christ, the very same person the Jewish people killed.

The pope can't become Jewish, but you are still an idiot.

Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    You lack religious tolerance.
    You are an idiot and also I think it is a little late for the pope to become jewish as circumcision would prove a tad difficult. Also he has probably eaten his fair share of pork and also deeply believes in jesus Christ, the very same person the Jewish people killed.

The pope can't become Jewish, but you are still an idiot.

Idiot.
    im not religious you mothaf****r sorry i ment daddyf****r

now im just gonna ignore you,you boring person

idiot is not an insult to me it is a compliment

ReputationRep:
    im not religious you mothaf****r sorry i ment daddyf****r

now im just gonna ignore you,you boring person

idiot is not an insult to me it is a compliment
    You do not understand the following phrases:

Idiot
    I AM NOT GAY
    Compliment
    Insult

SILENCE! Whatever you say will be deemed unfit to be considered by society, even the vagabond unregistereds are laughing at you, and they are just a group of cheap wine heads.
    I am too boring, oh dear call the police.

Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    You do not understand the following phrases:

Idiot
    I AM NOT GAY
    Compliment
    Insult

SILENCE! Whatever you say will be deemed unfit to be considered by society, even the vagabond unregistereds are laughing at you, and they are just a group of cheap wine heads.
    I am too boring, oh dear call the police.

Idiot.
    wanna read your posts about religious stuff im sure people found that confusing.Who cares about the pope and now will you leave me alone.If you reply back it means your gay.

ReputationRep:
    wanna read your posts about religious stuff im sure people found that confusing.Who cares about the pope and now will you leave me alone.If you reply back it means your gay.
    Your gay? I do not own anything called gay.
    If you mean You're, which is the correct spelling, instead of your, then you are wrong and an idiot. I don't think By typing out that My bum will be penetrated, or that I will be penetrating bum either.

Also, you brought the pope up, so do not attempt to shift the "blame" on to me. You are an idiot.

Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Your gay? I do not own anything called gay.
    If you mean You're, which is the correct spelling, instead of your, then you are wrong and an idiot. I don't think By typing out that My bum will be penetrated, or that I will be penetrating bum either.

Also, you brought the pope up, so do not attempt to shift the "blame" on to me. You are an idiot.

Idiot.
    how sad i have to go

im also glad to be an idiot and fell free talking to yourself on here because no one else is listening.bye!!

ReputationRep:
    how sad i have to go

im also glad to be an idiot and fell free talking to yourself on here because no one else is listening.bye!!
    So, you have had a go at free falling? Was it any good?

Also, no one else is listening to me because they can't; the masses merely read what I type.

You are an idiot, you are as wrong as wrong can be, possibly more wrong than paedophiles.

(gayboy09 does not endorse the use of paedophilia and riddicules it)

Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Some Pedant)
    (gayboy09 does not endorse the use of paedophilia and riddicules it)
    So you think it's amusing to laugh at serious crimes do you?

Incase you're really dense, and i assume you are if you think pedantic remarks pass for humor, i'm immitating your style, probably badly. You seem like a right 2wat, even though i haven't read any posts in another thread by you.

People might think you're gay because you reply to the assumption with a post most wouldn't bother to read to the end, and so remain unelightened to your non-gayness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    You seem like a right 2wat, even though i haven't read any posts in another .
    i think most people actually find him funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    i think most people actually find him funny.
    I love him. He's great. For a 13 year old he's got a great sense of humour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    ? gayboy? i dont thing he sounds 13.

ReputationRep:
    No, i meant Eric

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    He is hilarious, isn't he? I wonder if his humour is intentional?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he sounds more like a retarded 4 year old.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2003
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.