oh really, sorry I just thought you made it up yourself, oops I'm blind.:o:
It's okay
Forgiven
Nick_000
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol, I hear Boris is still struggling to convert to digital TV let alone Islam.
chidona
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The thread title is still completely wrong.

No. He hasn't.

'Boris Johnson changes his view on Islam' would be more appropriate.
RamocitoMorales
Badges: 21
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Maker)
His grandfather was Turkish and Muslim
That's probably why he's so handsome.
Rule Britannia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I very strongly dislike Boris now, what a misleading mischievous liar.

The words "political prostitute" spring to mind. I can see why Cameron doesn't like him.
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by indigoblue)
Everything in London is done like that now. You have to bend over backwards in praise of (insert cultural group here)
Yeah. He's not converted at all. He just wants to ensure that everyone stays friendly.

I agree with a lot of what that page says, actually. Islam is nowhere near the ideal of Englishness or Britishness; it's almost the opposite. But when we say, "look, if you want to be British, you're going to have to be British," they say that we're being racist or Islamophobic.

To be honest, I don't see why Muslims seem to have to come to Britain when they know that our respective values and ways of life are so incompatible. There are loads of other countries. But they want us all converted, don't they?
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hubert Poo)
See post 2.

He's obviously not converted literally, but my oh my what a repugnant, slippery, gluttonous, peroxide stained amphibian he really is. Every word which dribbles lethargically from his swollen mouth seems to be laced with contemptible desperation.

This man won't just canvas for your vote, he'll happily subject himself to a political bukkake for it. Disgusting, obese, filthy campaign whore.
I love this post.
Gremlins
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tootles)
Yeah. He's not converted at all. He just wants to ensure that everyone stays friendly.

I agree with a lot of what that page says, actually. Islam is nowhere near the ideal of Englishness or Britishness; it's almost the opposite. But when we say, "look, if you want to be British, you're going to have to be British," they say that we're being racist or Islamophobic.
Funnily enough, this kind of cultural chauvinism *is* closely linked with racism and islamophobia, and you don't have some monopoly on definign what Englishness or Britishness are.
Sariya
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Good god, the man's a fop.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (385)
37.16%
No - but I will (80)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.95%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (499)
48.17%

Watched Threads