Can the relationship continue? Watch

devotchka_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I told her that to me it was important to me to talk things over and solve problems so that our relationship can be better. I think she was annoyed and she just said that maybe I should find a girlfriend who would solve problems with me which sort of annoyed me because she knows I only like her and I hate her saying something silly like that.

She said that she wanted some time to think about things so right now I'm just giving her space and time to thinks things through. If she feels like she can't be with me then I guess that's her decision and it wasn't meant to be. I'll be very upset by it but I guess it's better than just pretending everything is fine when it actually isn't - at least for me I can't do that.
She sounds like she's being quite childish. It seems like you need to find someone with the same maturity level as you. I don't mean to be pessimistic, but smetimes, things just cant be sorted =/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.89%
No - but I will (87)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.74%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (537)
47.65%

Watched Threads