Report 9 years ago
thanks yeah same here, most of mine seem to be TBA
any idea when they'll be updated?
WhatAboutYe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Queens sent letters to returning Computer Science students asking us to register but to enrol in person.

They really like to make things confusing, don't they.
Christo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
All of my modules are compulsory so QSIS was a doss. Wheee!
SatSep12
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
See the virtual tutorials given! I.e. the T.B.A Tutorials, I swapped with actual ones! (For Law) Are you meant to do this?
SAZZY12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
what do you mean?? im really confused now
Jason1990
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Adam I think what you did was right...i was block enrolled for everything but was with one of my friends when he did his and originally they were all TBA till he chose proper timed and dated seminars.
Smell23
Report 9 years ago
oh ****, so I need to choose 2 diff ones. Can I go back and change things?

My TBA ones were compulsory ones that I was already enrolled for though
cathesaurusrex
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I've decided to just leave it the way I've done it and they can sort it out if it's wrong, it's ridiculous the amount of people who had problems with it!
WhatAboutYe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
They really should just stick to the old fashioned 'turn up in person' method. Granted it will take longer, but it'll easier for everyone.

Or even build a registration wizard from scratch. The online software they're using now looks as if they just renamed things from the packages default settings.
piemuncher3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
where it says tba is i believe only on virtual tutorials? tell me if i'm wrong though, i posted in one of the other threads, i emailed the help people and they said that although i'm fully enrolled for law, i need to swap out the virtual tutorials (with time, date, lecturer etc tbc) for real ones, from the options on the site, i think its just to give some form of flexability for when you want to do them ...
SAZZY12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
how do you swap the tba 1s??
i keep trying but i cant find anything
PhilipEire007
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have added all my modules. They were all compulsory anyway. But I can't seem to find the way to move on from the My Academics section. Anyone help???
Smell23
Report 9 years ago
sign out then back in again and click on student centre. I think that happened to me as well.
sparkplug
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SAZZY12345)
how do you swap the tba 1s??
i keep trying but i cant find anything

If it's TBA tutorials you're on about, you have to go into the edit option and switch to a tutorial slot with times given.

That's how I fixed mine anyway. :yep:
Gemz14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
this thing is a headmelt! when u go to "search by my requirements" and a list of modules comes up, if a module u want is not showing how do u add it? i have searched for it and it comes up, but it wont let me add it if i find it that way, it just gives me the details with no "add" option. i have been told we are def allowed to enrol for it so that isnt the problem. anybody any idea?
Mr. Andie McPhee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have no idea what I've done, although whatever it is I'm convinced it isn't right. I'm just going to go in next week and act stupid in the hope that they'll fix in for me.
Poke
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Seriously guys, if you're having that much trouble with QSIS, either contact the student support team (028 9097 3223 or [email protected]) or just wait until your registration day to go in and get some proper help with it.
P1234R
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hate this thing! After I eventually worked out how to add optional modules I got carried away and added them for every year, but actually added them all for the first year which caused timetable clashes, but when I tried to drop some of the ones that shouldn't be in the first year it said I needed 'departmental consent' to delete them so wouldn't let me!

Time to email for help I think
Tyrone_Lad18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by piemuncher3)
where it says tba is i believe only on virtual tutorials? tell me if i'm wrong though, i posted in one of the other threads, i emailed the help people and they said that although i'm fully enrolled for law, i need to swap out the virtual tutorials (with time, date, lecturer etc tbc) for real ones, from the options on the site, i think its just to give some form of flexability for when you want to do them ...
im doing law 2
just to confirm i got an email from the school of law that said ye have ti choose times yerself 4 the TBA choices and itll b on a first-come fist-serve basis - i totally forgot about the online enrolment lol my timetables a *****! so packed, 5 days a week 2 **** that **** :mad:

EDIT: in your student centre under the finances section does it say: " **You have a past due balance of 3,375.00** " ???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.83%
No - but I will (115)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (699)
47.39%

Watched Threads