Iraq shoe thrower to end sentence Watch

Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
Yeah, they respect our cultures by hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings, and by bombing public transport.

Oh no he di'nt!
Iraqis did that now? Iraq was not involved in any of that stuff.
Nick_000
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by MichaelG)
its their lives. They respect our cultures, we respect theirs. Without granting respect all you are doing is merely fanning the flames of conflict.
Lol.
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Burge)
Attempting to assault the most powerful man in the world has resulted in a 9 month sentence?

I liked George Bush, so **** you all.
Not much of an assault..
x_muneeb_x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Burge)
Attempting to assault the most powerful man in the world has resulted in a 9 month sentence?

I liked George Bush, so **** you all.
Bush was never the most powerfull man in the world just a puppet of the most powerful men on earth..

and i dont like bush so **** YOU!
Pop_tart
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by john87)
he actually went to prison for that? lmfao
Why should he not go to prison? He could have hit the president and hurt him lo :p: I mean if you would throw a shoe and Brown im sure they won't just say ''ooh mate it was just a shoe no worries, see yaaa''

In these cultures, throwing a show at someone is one of the worst insults I believe (tell me if im wrong) so throwing shoes at the president of the United states.. I'm surprised he's not shot, they can be pretty brutal over there :p:

:woo:
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 9 years ago
I didn't even know he'd gone to prison for that. It is a bit stupid, really.

Bush is an arse-head.
Burge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by x_muneeb_x)
Bush was never the most powerfull man in the world just a puppet of the most powerful men on earth..

and i dont like bush so **** YOU!
why hate a puppet?
CombineHarvester
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wait a minute he got sentenced to NINE MONTHS in prison for throwing a shoe in the direction of Bush? He didn't even hit Bush so imagine what the sentence would have been if one of them had actually made contact. He also got beaten up badly by Bush's security afterwards.

Apparently though, loads of people in the Middle East offered him money, marriage etc. for doing it so I guess it's all good after his release.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads