Report 9 years ago
My account has been disabled as well. I was beginning to worry for a while
Mglafas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Dear Student,

Thankyou for your enquiry. Unfortunately, the online enrolment portal is experiencing some problems at this time which we are working hard to rectify. Sadly, this means that you will not be able to enrol at the present time. Our advice at the moment is to try again to enrol tomorrow (15/09/09) by which time the problem will have hopefully been addressed.

Best regards,

The Student Records Team
KaramelRose
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mglafas)
Dear Student,

Thankyou for your enquiry. Unfortunately, the online enrolment portal is experiencing some problems at this time which we are working hard to rectify. Sadly, this means that you will not be able to enrol at the present time. Our advice at the moment is to try again to enrol tomorrow (15/09/09) by which time the problem will have hopefully been addressed.

Best regards,

The Student Records Team
Nooooooooooo! I was so looking forward to enrolling today!!!! Maybe if I wait until this evening and give it a go... I'm on my 3rd attempt though so don't want to get myself locked out of the system.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the info!
j_owen90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mglafas)
Dear Student,

Best regards,

The Student Records Team
Aah thank you
Lady Justice
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This is rubbish

Today is quite literally my only free day If I can't enrol today, the SU won't have my details for ages, and then I won't be able to register with them, and then I won't be able to buy tickets/ passports from them before they sell out. Grrrr.

AND my GP is having a mardy about giving me two lots of medication so that I don't run out before I'm registered with the health centre. He's an idiot, he's told me to INCREASE the number I take but doesn't seem to realise that will INCREASE the rate at which I use up each bottle of tablets. Urggggh. The woman at reception made me count the tablets in the bottle and still wouldn't believe me. I know this has nothing to do with enrolment, but hey.
Rodelero
Report 9 years ago
I tried twice and got this too, I'm going to wait 'til others are getting it to work before I risk my third try as I'm not up for a boredomfest.
Bugzy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Lady Justice)
This is rubbish

Today is quite literally my only free day If I can't enrol today, the SU won't have my details for ages, and then I won't be able to register with them, and then I won't be able to buy tickets/ passports from them before they sell out. Grrrr.

AND my GP is having a mardy about giving me two lots of medication so that I don't run out before I'm registered with the health centre. He's an idiot, he's told me to INCREASE the number I take but doesn't seem to realise that will INCREASE the rate at which I use up each bottle of tablets. Urggggh. The woman at reception made me count the tablets in the bottle and still wouldn't believe me. I know this has nothing to do with enrolment, but hey.
Deep breaths!

In; out; in; out!
georgia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I got this twice as well. However since I already used another log in attempt ages ago for something else on the site I don't know if it means I won't be able to access it even tomorrow unless they reset my account or something. Ah well, sent an email off, will see what happens.
Libbo
Report 9 years ago
I enrolled fine but I can't register for an IT services account because apparently I don't exist. oh well...
venomizer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Account disabled for me too

It says "Now Open" for the undergraduates on the enrolment page now now (Where before it said 14th September). Still doesnt work though!
estel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It should be working now: http://twitter.com/warwickuni/status/3977686327
02mik_e
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
LOL Mine is still disabled.
Bugzy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I'm in and i had logged in 3 times before
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I just called the student records people and the guy was most unhelpful and told me to try it again later this afternoon. Hmpf, not impressed.
02mik_e
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by georgia)
I just called the student records people and the guy was most unhelpful and told me to try it again later this afternoon. Hmpf, not impressed.
what's their number? I've been looking for it for the past 10 mins now :o:
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 02mik_e)
what's their number? I've been looking for it for the past 10 mins now :o:
024 7657 4333

Let us know if they tell you anything more!
g13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have managed to enroll, but cant register for an ITS account!
02mik_e
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by georgia)
024 7657 4333

Let us know if they tell you anything more!
LOL just called. A man answered sounding really depressed saying I should try again in the morning or the afternoon. He also said if you've tried to log in 3 times before it won't matter and your account won't be blocked. When it does finally start working the system will act as if it's the first time your logging in
KaramelRose
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
LOL just called. A man answered sounding really depressed saying I should try again in the morning or the afternoon. He also said if you've tried to log in 3 times before it won't matter and your account won't be blocked. When it does finally start working the system will act as if it's the first time your logging in
Awww what a shame for this poor bloke. Bet the phone hasn't stopped ringing. I hope he cheers up soon! We ought to send them happy emails or something to try and cheer the department up - anyone with me!!?
captainedgar
Report 9 years ago
Ah, cheers for that info, thats a relief
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.81%
No - but I will (98)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (605)
47.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed