Cool things in your house? Watch

Lucy :)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A wall of CDs but the art side instead of shiny.
Playboy King
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've got the Phillips (RC9800i model if you're interested) touchscreen universal remote control which is basically hooked up to everything in my room, from the lights and a/c to automated curtain closer and ofcourse the tv, stereo etc....it's the ultimate tool for a lazy person who's not bothered to get up and do things :yep:
Ella-x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have a really old, vintage wardrobe, and the bottom drawers are broken. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread
I also have a big red canopy above my big red circle chair which spins around and is so comfy no one can sit in it for longer than a half hour without falling asleep. Seriously, tried and tested
I also have a view of fields, fields, trees, fields, and nothing but trees and fields. At sunrise, it's magical and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Oo, I also have a view of the whole village from my living room window, and a telescope in the attic which is perfect for star gazing. I.e. occaisionally spying on people walking along main street
Dorito
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A 28" plasma TV and an Xbox. What more do I need?

I also have a lot of clothes...on the floor.
852er
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Photos I took (and my favorite ones),
Huge cabinet with glass doors for my beanie babies/and some other stuffed toys ( :erm:)

erm.. nothing else really...
Homie
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Variety of my nieces drawings/paintings on my wall, picture of Ibiza sunset I took whilst on holiday blown up on canvas, the midget door which goes into my side loft. Oh - and a rose from my very first bunch of roses from my bf which he got delivered to me whilst abroad for Valentines day. Which I subsequently pressed, framed, the little note card and decorated with the wrapping from the boquet
Laurah5498
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
3 foot Betty Boop model on the stairs, a traffic cone and the set list from an Alter Bridge concert in Wolverhampton last year

And that's before Uni
bunty64
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
tv
bunty64
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hooks
bunty64
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
window
bunty64
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
plant pot
Nfixlol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i have this awesome Mist Lamp that i bought from a hippie shop in america, it's awesome, a bit like this one:

yeah i know, it is really masculine :cool:

it even has a wireless colour changing control, and one of the options is a black/white strobe light :awesome:
Beatrix Potter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
a crystal maze crystal ball. a rainbow crab, a tortoise and a cocker spaniel. and a jammy dodger nailed to the wall.
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Massive Ikea stuff FTW
Puma
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The Fridge is pretty cool.
Lover's Knot
Badges: 1
Report 9 years ago
A periodic table with different sexual positions in place of the elements.
Samz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hugeeee notice board, which i call my travel board. has a massive world map in the middle with all the places i've been marked, and all the places i will go marked with a different colour drawing pin (anal i know! aha), surrounded by all my travel photos/snippets from trips. i adore it, it puts a smile on my face in the worst days. yer, i am a travel junkie. (:

and on the opposite wall, another slightly less huge notice board, covered in pictures from random times with people i love. (:
emanuel_arsenalfc
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
pictures of abit titmuss and holly willoughby on my wall.. and arsenal posters and the biggest foam finger u will ever see..oh n ikea wardrobes and drawers..
paella
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
An awesome fabric dyed painting woven type thing of a tiger in a jungle my Grandad bought back from fighting in Burma.
kates:)
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I always have the windows open so yeah, everthing is like, always really cool.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads