My girlfriend cheated on me in my bathroom at my leaving party! Watch

Mike20491
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Sami2412)
Just remember that your not the one coming out of this with a tarnished reputation, has she even apologised? its bad enough anyway but in your own bathroom, on your leaving do? man thats just LOW and you obviously deserve to be with someone a hell of a lot better love

Just remember you can go to Uni with no strings attached now
She apologised once! and said she cared about me and wanted to get back with me yadda yadda blah blah, but now she's ******* him! And, he's only 16! She's 19 and i'm 18. It feels weird to be chucked for a younger guy
annitaeatsya
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Up hers. Cheating is terrible all the time, but that she's got with this guy straight after makes it so much worse and just shows that you're so much better off now. Good luck with love in the future x
big-boss-91
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mike20491)
yeah.. basically we were together for quite sometime and we had a small tiff, and the next thing i know I'm sitting outside my bathroom door, while she cheats on me! Obviously we broke up, but she's now seeing or as i like to put it ******* the guy she cheated on me with. I'm finding it very hard to cope with this level of betrayal as I'm not the strongest person at times! Anyone have any ideas as to how I can cope with it?
i'm sorry, that must hurt!

on the bright side...at least she's enjoying your party
Mike20491
Rep:
?
(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
You're a Chemist right?

Well the solution is obvious - rig the room with potassium dust when they're planning on having a candle-lit dinner :awesome:

Unfortunately, this may land you in prison and force you to have to find a new girlfriend :sadnod:
the most acceptable and plausible answer ever! all I need to do NOW, is purchase potassium dust :P
nowheree
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
delete her from facebook etc and then take a dump in her car bonnet, or failing that do it on her door step

or tell her you went to the doctors and they said you have aids
Mike20491
Rep:
?
(Original post by big-boss-91)
i'm sorry, that must hurt!

on the bright side...at least she's enjoying your party
har har >.> :P Lol
Sami2412
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
She apologised once! and said she cared about me and wanted to get back with me yadda yadda blah blah, but now she's ******* him! And, he's only 16! She's 19 and i'm 18. It feels weird to be chucked for a younger guy
She seriously expected you to get back with her after that?? WELL DONE for standing your ground love, seriously thats hard to do, trust me, i know! and it will feel weird to start with but you'll get over her, AND you'll be starting Uni soon and with all the new experiences will, HOPEFULLY, totally forget about her, chin up eh?
Anonymous #1
Report 9 years ago
Haha killed, a 16 y.o that just made me crease badly lmao x
Mike20491
Rep:
?
(Original post by nowheree)
delete her from facebook etc and then take a dump in her car bonnet, or failing that do it on her door step
'm starting to consider this answer.. seeing as 2 or 3 of you have said this :P
lella_m
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
is she really worth it?
Mike20491
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Haha killed, a 16 y.o that just made me crease badly lmao x
Lolol. I don't blame you :P
Blátönn
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
You're a Chemist right?

Well the solution is obvious - rig the room with potassium dust when they're planning on having a candle-lit dinner :awesome:

Unfortunately, this may land you in prison and force you to have to find a new girlfriend :sadnod:
Named 'Bubba'.
Mike20491
Rep:
?
(Original post by lella_m)
is she really worth it?
Hmm, we were together for a lengthy time though, so it seems to hurt bad. And can i just say I have NEVER EVER cheated on her, or anything of the sort to cause this. I am completely against it.
learner_dancer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Should have put some sodium in the loo. Or even caesium. Preferably in her toilet.
doggyfizzel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Maybe she can't handle the fact you are leaving and rather than feel the pain of you going she hopes that by getting with a younger guy who won't leave her it will shield her from that pain. That would explain why it happened at a leaving party. On the other hand I could have fabricated that as the best possible scenario.
thecdon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
was it a **** in mouth situation?

in all seriousness thats not good, hope you sort something out!
Mike20491
Rep:
?
(Original post by learner_dancer)
Should have put some magnesium in the loo. Or even caesium. Preferably in her toilet.
Francium would be much better :P
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by learner_dancer)
Should have put some magnesium in the loo. Or even caesium. Preferably in her toilet.
Know your Chemistry :talkhand:

Magnesium will not react with water. Caesium, on the other hand, will, but will probably react with the air before you have chance to put it in the water :yep:
Mike20491
Rep:
?
(Original post by thecdon)
was it a **** in mouth situation?

in all seriousness thats not good, hope you sort something out!
haha, more than likely seeing as she sucked me off lots! But she maintains her innocence "it was only a snog, or kiss" or whatever. Also, this has put me off trusting the female species, stereotypical i know! BUT this has happened to me twice before!
learner_dancer
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Francium would be much better :P
That would probably make the whole house explode.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads