End of.
This, you can barely taste the vodka but will still get tipsy
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by TheBlindestPilot)
Screw drinking, bang a few lines of mdma if you want to enjoy a club properly.

You can't tell someone whose never drunk before to do mdma. It would be like a mind explosion or something!!!! :rofl:
glow stick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by _Fleur_)
As for the dancing bit, I have absolutely no respect for people who chose to stay with their boyfriend/girlfriend when they go to different universities, so I can't help you there.
Why's that?
Major Spoiler
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is there anyway u cope with ur jealousy and/or mis-trust?
Alcohol.

Wahey! Thread has gone full-circle.
_Fleur_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by glow stick)
Why's that?
Ermmm, personal experience. Messy stuff. :/

Why, are you thinking of doing it?
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Vodka + redbull and you are good to go.

Or double vodka redbull.

(I love the stuff!)
n0c0ntr0l
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
You can't tell someone whose never drunk before to do mdma. It would be like a mind explosion or something!!!! :rofl:
Oh you can. You really can. But you have to put a lot of deceit and planning into it first. Oh and the person has to be reaaaaaaally susceptible to peer pressure.
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
Oh you can. You really can. But you have to put a lot of deceit and planning into it first. Oh and the person has to be reaaaaaaally susceptible to peer pressure.

No, I meant more that their virgin mind would explode. Never done alcohol and suddenly tripping on e; it would be too much. :p:
adamrules247
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Don't go. Night clubs are stupid.
n0c0ntr0l
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No, I meant more that their virgin mind would explode. Never done alcohol and suddenly tripping on e; it would be too much. :p:
Ah but come on, you gotta admit, e is nicer. My first experience with it, I remember spending 1 hour having a d&m with a complete stranger. Was so weird, but totally awesome!
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ah but come on, you gotta admit, e is nicer. My first experience with it, I remember spending 1 hour having a d&m with a complete stranger. Was so weird, but totally awesome!

What's a D&M.

Anyway I've hardly done it but once I spent hours hallucinating, staring at my best friend without a head. :cool: It's fun though, "omg... you know I really do love you. LIIIIKE, I don't say it much but... OMG I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH. YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL... I LOVE YOU."

^Me and my best friend had that conversation in a club, we were just saying the same **** over and over. Until it went weird and she thought the floor was staring at her, and I couldn't see her head..
n0c0ntr0l
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What's a D&M.

Anyway I've hardly done it but once I spent hours hallucinating, staring at my best friend without a head. :cool: It's fun though, "omg... you know I really do love you. LIIIIKE, I don't say it much but... OMG I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH. YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL... I LOVE YOU."

^Me and my best friend had that conversation in a club, we were just saying the same **** over and over. Until it went weird and she thought the floor was staring at her, and I couldn't see her head..
Deep and meaningful conversation.

Whatever you do, don't mix it and alcohol. I did that twice, both times I have absolutely no recollection of what happened. I was told however I was confessing my love to every remotely pretty girl at the party. That and some funky dancing.
kultist
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ok cheers people. How exactly do you order a vodka though like and get it mixed with lemonade.

What types of spirits are there?

I think the strongest think i've had was whisky and is still tasted disgusting with coke but I really liked WKD.
Whisky tastes foul with anything citrusy or fizzy but goes very well with coffee, cream or milk (although they are not things you would order in a bar). Generally it shoulnd't be mixed with anything and should be drank straight with a little ice.
n0c0ntr0l
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
WKD won't get you drunk btw, you'll have to drink a whole bottle to get tipsy.
palmz87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Vodka + redbull and you are good to go.

Or double vodka redbull.

(I love the stuff!)

That's true if you want to get pissed without realising it

If you want to get pissed, and realise it, my poison of choice is a Snakebite - half lager, half cider.
username156343
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Start off on lagers and ciders, and for spirits southern comfort is quite nice tasting and is sweet.
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Deep and meaningful conversation.

Whatever you do, don't mix it and alcohol. I did that twice, both times I have absolutely no recollection of what happened. I was told however I was confessing my love to every remotely pretty girl at the party. That and some funky dancing.

I mixed it with a load of Soju the (second?) time. Soju is Korean rice wine (like Sake). Then I took some weird stuff from a freshie Korean in King's X.

I don't remember anything apart from this woman pointing at me and going "WHAAAAT'S THIS CRACKHEAD ON?" really loudly to her boyfriend (tbh she was trying to talk to me before but I couldn't even speak to her I was just muttering and shaking and sweating). Then one of my friends left me to have gay sex in the toilet with a guy he just met, and I was having a hallucination about my shoes.

Never again. :nope:
princessmarisa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That has helped tons cheers. I myself am the jealous type, and even right now, my gf is clubbing and says she has never danced with any guys ever before. Is there anyway u cope with ur jealousy and/or mis-trust?
Awww, can't believe the fact I rate my alcohol on what it tastes like in "the real world" would ever come in handy for anyone :cool:

I'm single at the moment, that is a good way to cope with jealousy and mis-trust :p:

Nah, I dunno, It always seems the more you care about someone the more jealous you get, if you don't ever feel the smallest pang of worry or jealousy over anything then you probably don't care so much for that person..so it is a good sign you feel that jealousy.
It is how you act on it that counts...
having a bit of a row is always fine, sometimes healthy, when justified but don't ever escalate it into "breaking up" mid argument.

To help trust just stick to routines, like always texting before bed..or ringing the next day to talk about your night out.

I wouldn't take relationship advice off me though ..what with me being single and on a "I HATE MEN ALL RELATIONSHIPS SUCK" crusade at the moment :o:

Oh just noticed you asked how to order drinks in a club

Basically try and lean as far over the bar as you can to get the bar staffs attentionsmiling, waving, the later the night goes on, the more you'll do anytihng to get the drink, ...enough that they prick up and think "wa" then walk over and then shout "MALIBU COKE PLEASE MATE" while thinking "are they gonna Id/not serve me for being drunk/do i sound ok/can they hear me" and various other things, you will probably do some involuntary little gesture like a daft smile or wave your hand for no reason as well.
Don't try and actually get up onto the bar though, bouncers don't like that.

Oh and it is the law that while you are "queing" at the bar your fav song will come on and you think "I wanna dance, but I want a drink, but, but" and end up half dancing/miming at the bar then stopping and tryin to look serious when you think you might get served.

Oh the silliness of it all! :woo:
Conorrr
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
jagerbombs are pretty nice pretty much Jagermeister and redbull

VK's are pretty safe and you wont look like pansy

malibu and coke and Southern Comfort And Lemonade are generally girls drinks so steer clear of them if you are wanting to appear more masculine

i must say try not to mix your drinks you'll get wrecked and end up chucking up everywhere
mummyemj
Report 9 years ago
im going to hae to say stick with cider if u like sweet things, if u like sour i wuld go for micky finns but they can be lethal but then again so can most drinks zambuka is very aniceddy but that is my fav or go for alcopops eg WKD blue or smirnoff ice, just be very careful and enjoy it.. hope this helps and memba have fun.. you may not like it my fiancee hates the taste of any alcahol so when we go out he always drive and doesnt moan coz he generally does not like it. xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (285)
37.75%
No - but I will (53)
7.02%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.28%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
47.95%

Watched Threads