uni preparation wearing me out Watch

somethingbeautiful
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just chill, it'll all be over with before you know it (freshers, not life...that's a bit much). I don't think you really need to 'prepare', just pack your stuff and turn up - it'll be fine ;]
CLEE_F
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Don't worry, you're just gonna be the try-hard loser in his sunday best trying to be the cool new kid at uni
Ultraviolet Midnight
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There are loads of different types of people at uni - you're bound to find some who will accept you for who you are, without the perfect outer appearance etc.
BlocFFC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OP, you will be fine. I don't think everyone will be wearing the latest clothes and I'm sure you will get lots of people of different shapes and sizes at Uni.

I am slightly nervous too, it is natural but just have fun!
girl0808
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
when you get there you will probably be glad you didnt waste loads of money on clothes....just like when you go on a night out and you try and make yourself perfect, you keep changing your mind on your outfit or worry you look stupid. then once you get there, you dont think it matters
Alphashadow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
As others have said - just relax and be yourself, and you'll be fine. 99% of people at uni are accepting of everyone, and those who aren't (and I haven't come into contact with any), really aren't worth bothering with.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.11%
No - but I will (46)
6.81%
No - I don't want to (50)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.67%

Watched Threads