Why is everyone so shocked I had a one nighter at uni? Watch

~The Mixed Race Girl~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
theyre probably jelous of u coz theyve never had a one nighter b4...
fallen angel9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Maybe because it's out of your character. :dontknow: If you don't do that kind of stuff often people always like to make remarks.
CLEE_F
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Really? It appears to be the major gossip going around at the moment (Im a guy btw) and I don't really see whats so shocking? The girl was fit. We were drunk, we were safe, blah blah...
NO ONE CARES
Venom123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wtffff!!! Where Have I Beeen All Day - I'm Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yvonnay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
maybe it's coz ure ugly....
missygeorgia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I just told my sister. and my mum. they were shocked too.
Alan_Johnson
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by missygeorgia)
I just told my sister. and my mum. they were shocked too.
your mum and your sister just told me. i had to come and see it to believe it! :mmm:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Why does everyone seem to think Im bragging? Do I really care what any of you lot think about an ANONOMOUS poster?

I DO care about what my flatmates and people in the flats around me think of me though. And I just wanted to know why they made such a big deal out of it.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
I don't think you're bragging don't worry.

Everyon'es being well harsh! It pisses me off at uni when gossip goes round about minor things...and if people have one nighters it does become gossip usually. I'm at Oxford in a college so it's a mixture of being in a small community and so few people having sex which I think makes it a big deal.

I think it depends whta kind of people you live with- I found at uni people were quite naive and conservative about sex in general and were surprised at one night stands etc. I felt almost looked down upon for having had multiple sexual partners (although I've never even had a one night stand). At other unis/ with other people it seems totally normal and acceptable.

I wouldn't let it get you down- I'm sure it will blow over and people just need something to talk about. You might get a reputation as a bit of a player or something though.
~The Mixed Race Girl~
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Why does everyone seem to think Im bragging? Do I really care what any of you lot think about an ANONOMOUS poster?

I DO care about what my flatmates and people in the flats around me think of me though. And I just wanted to know why they made such a big deal out of it.
u should ignore them...its normal to care bout what others think especially if u meet those ppl everyday/know em well but eventually theyll get over it!
Svenjamin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you racted like it was a normal thing to do they wouldn't be any gossiping passed a few comments when someone first found out. If you take the gossiping to heart or have been talking about it a lot, then of course they're going to gossip and tease! It's what friends do.

People get bored of gossiping if it's evident you don't care. So get out there and stop caring. Posting on a forum about it is a bit stupid, either you're bragging or *****ing, neither of which are particularly virtuous traits to have.
YerMah
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
mayeb its coz ur penis is soo small theyre suprised it worked
samiz20891
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by y2cwr2005)
Congratulations on being the 100 billionth human to have sex, collect your prize in 9 months.
That's jokes lol
girlinlove
Report 9 years ago
You only think people care because you are so worried about what really people think about you.
Paul-M
Report 9 years ago
I dunno where you're from but all nighters are a weekly thing where I'm from (not so much for me lately though ).
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ~The Mixed Race Girl~)
theyre probably jelous of u coz theyve never had a one nighter b4...
I've had about 3. They're not that amazing, and I had to take the morning after for 2 of them.
Anonymous #1
All the people who replied without being pricks, ta muchly =]
Anonymous #1
(Original post by YerMah)
mayeb its coz ur penis is soo small theyre suprised it worked
"mayeb" you not make jokes that make me cringe in embarassment for you
YerMah
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol your cringing in "embarassment" over what someone said on the internet, damn your sad
Nutta!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Really? It appears to be the major gossip going around at the moment (Im a guy btw) and I don't really see whats so shocking? The girl was fit. We were drunk, we were safe, blah blah...
You love it really, you slept with a fit girl.

TROLL?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.27%
No - but I will (38)
6.97%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.61%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (257)
47.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed