is losing my virgnity worth it? Watch

carcinoma
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
She will do it for FREEE!

Aim for that one.^^^

And just bang her, its not worth loosing your virginity, but as a guy the experience will do you more good than bad, its only girls who have a real dilemma about their virginity as they actually care, we don't. Bang her, gain experience then you'll be more confident with sex.
ChaoticMaster
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ignore people saying you will regret it because it won't mean anything. This is only true if you allow it to be. Only you will know if you will regret it or not. Can you make a decision then live with the consequence? Can you separate sex and love? Is she that hot? If you can answer yes to all three then you will be fine. Even if you can't you will be fine. People learn from these things and you won't be scarred for life. You'll get good sex from a hot girl who knows what she is doing. Seems like a good way to lose your virginity to me as you both won't be clueless and you'll learn a thing or two about sex as well.
Deanna19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yes i know but she also said that she wouldn't **** strangers...... to me its not about the money... its about how hot and fine she is.... she is perfect... i don't understand why i might regret it but i am having this feeling..
Maybe you are only thinking you'll regret because you would be paying her for sex. Which is completely understandable.
Exo-Politician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Unless she's lying and is going to tell everyone you agreed to sleep with her for money if you say yes... Just a thought- some people can be really horrible!

It's up to you who you lose your virginity to and only you can say if you'll regret it.

If you want a way to tell if you're making a regrettable decision, think about this: Your future partners/wife may well ask how you lost your virginity- would you be comfortable telling them the truth about it if you did take up this girl's offer?
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Right OP. Here's a MALE perspective. I wouldn't have sex with her for money. But if she offers for free do it. Ignore all the girls going oh your first time should be special... ********, you're probably gonna **** up. So better to get it out of the way and get some practice in. It's not like it means anything to loose your virginity as a guy.
Sincerity?
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ChaoticMaster)
Ignore people saying you will regret it because it won't mean anything. This is only true if you allow it to be. Only you will know if you will regret it or not. Can you make a decision then live with the consequence? Can you separate sex and love? Is she that hot? If you can answer yes to all three then you will be fine. Even if you can't you will be fine. People learn from these things and you won't be scarred for life. You'll get good sex from a hot girl who knows what she is doing. Seems like a good way to lose your virginity to me as you both won't be clueless and you'll learn a thing or two about sex as well.
Best response in this thread.
Tombola
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Like all virginity/sex threads.

If in doubt, don't do it. Simple as.
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Deanna19)
Wow she sounds cheap...
That's what I was thinking.

Don't go near her, OP.
Lachlan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I agree with do it then don't pay up :p: it will teach the **** a good life lesson.

Unless her Boyfriend is bigger than you are.
Pindar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
losing your virginity when your a guy doesn't mean anything at all
She's most likely teasing you and just trying to make you want her for some ego trip
if theres a chance she's up for it I say go for it
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Of course take the NZ$20 out of the equation and you should've dived right in.

Now it's too late...........................
CLEE_F
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
there is very attractive friend of mine..... today we were talking and suddenly she said she would have sex with me for 20$... i laughed but she said she was serious... and then changed the subject.... she has sex with a lot of people but she is so attractive.. i am actually considering it... i am a virgin but the only thing that is scaring me is that i would regret it...although i don't know why i might regret it but its just a feeling.

i don't even understand how males lose their virgnity when its not different than masturbating..... anyways.

tell me if u would do it or not...and tell me if i should do it
i lost mine 3 times and let me tell you each time was worse than the last
Oh I Really Don't Care
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I really cannot imagine this being a real life situation. When you go out for a drink you don't eactly expect to hear the magic words "for $20 NZ you can **** me".

That is just plain wierd - are you a troll?
*Miss A*
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
shes a whore!!dont do it, you'l regret it...i cant believe your actually considering it...you if you're that desperate to get laid, you might as well go to a prostitute....at least it'l save the awkwardness afterwards...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise