i am so ****** when my ex clicks that "whos your stalker" facebook thing Watch

Desperate Prayer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Fear not stalkers, you can continue to follow your ex/friend/person you want to ***** profile and fap over them without fear.
Red_Sky
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by neillya1)
:rolleyes: No its not, you aren't going to get a virus going through the official Facebook website... they would have removed it now if it had been :rolleyes:
Yeah i guess not :o: Just what I was told!
neillya1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Red_Sky)
Yeah i guess not :o: Just what I was told!
:p: Yeah everyone's been going mad over that rumour on facebook :yep:
hannahhi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
As others have said, it's to do with interactions. However, I personally think it's just a random selection of your friends as I did it once and it said this girl was my #1 stalker, even though she'd only ever posted on my profile once, and there were people further down who had posted a lot more. So I wouldn't even worry in that respect either :p:
Simplicity
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sorry, but is everyone going to let the fact that the OP goes on his ex's girlfriend facebook page ten times a day slip past.

OP you really need to get back with ex or remove her from friends list on facebook. As what your doing is not healthy.
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kasphlam)
It's based on wall posts, photo and status comment etc. They don't go by how many times you've viewed her profile.
This
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (191)
39.71%
No - but I will (29)
6.03%
No - I don't want to (33)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (228)
47.4%

Watched Threads