I Just Met A Really Nice Girl But She's 15 Almost 16 And I Just Turned 18! Help?? Watch

milan5baros
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think it's alright.
x-pri-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I went out with a an 18 year old when I was 14 turning 15 but he thought i was 18 when he met me and then I said no im 16 lol but I didnt think wed have a relationship and then I couldn't ruin it
xxxpenguinnnxxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ah it's only two years! I know someone who went out with someone 4 years older than her when she was about 15/16! Could be much worse
Anon the 7th
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
that age gap isn't too big

but obviously wait until she is 16 before doing anything
BabyGirl92
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mike20491)
I really like this reply. THANK YOU
It's ok, good luck
Mike20491
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by xxxpenguinnnxxx)
Ah it's only two years! I know someone who went out with someone 4 years older than her when she was about 15/16! Could be much worse
Coool. It's closer to three years to be honest! Didn't make that clear in the thread name... but yeahh. I don't want to look like a ******!!!
Mayden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm 16, I was 14 when me and my boyfriend got together... he's now 20. You do the math. ;D.

It's fine, just no sexual stuff until she's happy with it, and just enjoy your time together. You probably will get a few '' from people, ignore it, it's just like any other relationship.

Oh, and me and my boyfriend are 2 years together next Tuesday.
xxxpenguinnnxxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Coool. It's closer to three years to be honest! Didn't make that clear in the thread name... but yeahh. I don't want to look like a ******!!!
Ahh don't worry, you don't!
You clearly actually like this girl
Mike20491
Rep:
?
(Original post by xxxpenguinnnxxx)
Ahh don't worry, you don't!
You clearly actually like this girl
Just worried about looking like I'm doing something not politically correct or however you phrase it. She'll be 16 just after I turn 19, I think. (from assuming). I mean obviously I would never ever force her into anything. Basically I just invited her out to a film tommorow night. And we drove around my town of troon today chatting listening to music!
Mike20491
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mayden)
I'm 16, I was 14 when me and my boyfriend got together... he's now 20. You do the math. ;D.

It's fine, just no sexual stuff until she's happy with it, and just enjoy your time together. You probably will get a few '' from people, ignore it, it's just like any other relationship.

Oh, and me and my boyfriend are 2 years together next Tuesday.
Fantastic too hear that Hope it works out for you. And thanks for the encouragement
didgeridoo12uk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
she will be 16 when I'm 19 though! Is that to be frowned upon!!??
not really, its fine. i've seen far worse

doubt you'll be able to hold a long relationship though. at her age in the next few years she's going to change quite a bit, and you'll probably just grow out of each other. but then again, you may be an exception
Venom123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nowt wrong with that homie....
xxxpenguinnnxxx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just worried about looking like I'm doing something not politically correct or however you phrase it. She'll be 16 just after I turn 19, I think. (from assuming). I mean obviously I would never ever force her into anything. Basically I just invited her out to a film tommorow night. And we drove around my town of troon today chatting listening to music!
Oh that sounds well lovely (:
She's lucky to have yoooou
Ah you guys will be fiine (Y)
CinderellaDontGo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm in a similiar position, just wait, I am.
Mayden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
not really, its fine. i've seen far worse

doubt you'll be able to hold a long relationship though. at her age in the next few years she's going to change quite a bit, and you'll probably just grow out of each other. but then again, you may be an exception
Bit sterotypical isn't it?
LAX Inc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by emmielociraptor)
Divide by two, add seven.
LOL! Respect, Mathematician!!!
emmielociraptor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LAX Inc)
LOL! Respect, Mathematician!!!
Aww bless, why do I get the feeling you never heard that rule before?

Can I adopt you as my pet? :awesome:
2Av
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I agree with this. But how exactly do you be careful? Obviously I wouldn't want to step out of line. I'm just not that guy!
You may not step out of your line..but if she does. Well things will get complicated from there. Its a complicated situation to be in
FusterCluck
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'd say it's fine. You can have mature 15 year olds and immature 18 year olds. It's down to the individual, use your own judgement, who cares what anyone else thinks.
Jinxy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's cool if you like her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.59%
No - but I will (35)
6.57%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.75%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (251)
47.09%

Watched Threads