he's just in it for sex Watch

FAILINGKID
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
dump that son of a *****... i hate it when people take me for granted and when i ask them something they don't reply or just are not nice... **** HIM... sounds like a douche.. end it before he ends it
if he asks for a reason tell him this: honestly roberto... u are not good in bed.. BYE! or to make it even worse.. text him and make him feel like horse ****
*TheSweetestDrug*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it's casual..and thats all he wants..
safety_pin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i've never been in a relationship like that but in answer to your question i can't see yours ending well
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

i'm kind of casually seeing this guy who's great in bed, but that's all the relationship is.

nothing wrong so far...

(Original post by Anonymous)

he treats me pretty badly after sex and constantly avoids answering any kind of questions which may be difficult (eg. do you want to see me again?)
this bit is troublesome. The key to any successful relationship, whether completely casual or completely serious, is honesty.

Maybe he thinks you want something serious, and is trying to avoid answering the question? Perhaps if you let him know that you're happy with a casual thing if thats all he wants, things might be easier.

The bottom line, basically lay it on the line to him, and tell him if he doesn't treat you better, he ain't getting no more funtime.
Blablaablaaa
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lmao at the guy who sticks it in the weehole
BlocFFC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Maybe he thinks you are the worlds cheapest prostitute?

Otherwise, decide what you want-a serious relationship or a bit of fun and voila you have your answer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.3%
No - but I will (71)
8.05%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.14%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (419)
47.51%

Watched Threads