Southwellians? Southwellers? Southwellites? Watch

Pixels
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by -tReVoR-)
It says on the imperial website faq we don't get our room numbers until the day we get there? Where on the invoice does it say our room number (assuming this is the same invoice i have for accomodation payments for the first term)

Is the information im looking for on this line:

"Accommodation fees for SE***, Selkirk Hall (East), from 03/10/2009 to 09/01/2010" so very confused (im not southwell btw selkirk hence the 'SE' made me think this might be my room number, just noticed you guys where using your invoice to find your room numbers)
The final choice doesn't happen until moving in day as they might have to change rooms due to unforeseeable circumstances. The room number on your invoice is what you should be getting if there are no problems.

(Original post by hannah xxx)
Im in **** I have no idea what floor that is. Where is everyone else's rooms?

(Not long now )
This means you'll be second floor.

I'm kinda thinking we shouldn't put our room numbers down for public viewing, maybe I'm just being unnecessarily paranoid.
Sishii
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pixels)

This means you'll be second floor.

I'm kinda thinking we shouldn't put our room numbers down for public viewing, maybe I'm just being unnecessarily paranoid.
Not paranoid, just observing some good advice.
jamie_90
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pixels)
If i got the translation right then your in the same "house" as me.

Single or double?

Also, high five.
Not gonna leave you hanging *high five*

Double...apparently my roommate will have room number SW54B4B. Singles don't have a letter on the end.

BIG TSR SHOUT OUT TO MY ROOM MATE SW54B4B!! Are you here...??!!

What time are you guys turning up?

(Original post by -tReVoR-)
It says on the imperial website faq we don't get our room numbers until the day we get there? Where on the invoice does it say our room number (assuming this is the same invoice i have for accomodation payments for the first term)

Is the information im looking for on this line:

"Accommodation fees for SEM68, Selkirk Hall (East), from 03/10/2009 to 09/01/2010" so very confused (im not southwell btw selkirk hence the 'SE' made me think this might be my room number, just noticed you guys where using your invoice to find your room numbers)
Yeah, I guess 68 is your room number then...the M? Ermm Mezannine floor (or how the hell it's spelt)? I don't know what Selkirk is like...could it be floor/corridoor 13?
LadyJaneGrey
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
[QUOTE=jamie_90]
[QUOTE]

As early as possible really! I live about 45mins drive away so I reckon I'll get there for around 9. May as well have the whole day to unpack, meet people and do anything that needs to be done in a generally unhurried fashion!
Pixels
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
[QUOTE=LadyJaneGrey][QUOTE=jamie_90]

As early as possible really! I live about 45mins drive away so I reckon I'll get there for around 9. May as well have the whole day to unpack, meet people and do anything that needs to be done in a generally unhurried fashion!
You can check in any time between 9 and 5 right?
LadyJaneGrey
Rep:
?
Yeah, I think so!
Kattykins
Report 9 years ago
Hey, what colour are you guys~? ^.^ I'm green~
LadyJaneGrey
Rep:
?
Grey. Get in there, best hoodie!
Pixels
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
baby blue :sad:
Kattykins
Report 9 years ago
Is it just me, or has every Willis-Jackson fresher you've met seem to have a huge rivalry with us? Apparently their seniors have been telling them that we're rubbish and that they're the best... I've been putting them straight ^.^
jamie_90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
YELLOW! Now...time for a nap...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Jun '19
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.83%
No - but I will (83)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (519)
47.66%

Watched Threads