Having sex under age... Watch

Mayden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Basically, imo, sex underage is baddddddddddddddd. Unless you're in a fairly long term, 'stable', caring, etc... relationship. Not just 'my birds hot, gonna tap that ass tnight' type thing.

16 is the legal age, but if people are underage but are in that (^) relationship type thing, then I don't see the problem with it. (However illegal it may be!) as long as it's safe :yep: Oh and of course if they understand the possible consequences of their actions are are willing to accept the responsibility to deal with that if it were to happen.

So I'm basically okay wiht 14(maybe...) 15 year olds having sex... if it's in a nice happy understanding relationship.

I waffled alot. sorry.

After 16, do it all you want blahblah.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A lot of people are saying they don't know what huge difference there is between 15 and 16, yet state that if someone is 18+ then it's completely wrong, as if when you turn 18 you magically become mature or old (just like at 16 you're automatically responsible enough to smoke, have sex and marry).

But then what is the difference between 18 and 19? or 18 and 21?

The obvious conclusion that this thread will get to is that it's always going to be a case-by-case basis. However no judge and no person is God, so other people can only assume someone was taking advantage of an underage boy/girl or that someone wasn't old enough mentally to match their physical age, so that it was actually 'ok'.

The law was made 16 because Mr./Mrs. British Law-Making Person decided that at that age everyone is definitely old enough to deal with the consequences and be responsible and know they're doing the right thing and aren't really going to be taken advantage of.

Which of course is a ridiculous notion, although Iberia believes that magic age is 13/14. (last time I checked).

In Vatican City it is 12. Make your own jokes...
Jellynubbin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Irrelevance)
If you have sex before 16, your respective reproductive organs stop functioning.

Oh, and 16 = legal age.
Soo...If I had sex the day before I turned 16 I'd become infertile? :lolwut:
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jellynubbin)
Soo...If I had sex the day before I turned 16 I'd become infertile? :lolwut:
Your ovaries would, quite literally, cave in on themselves.
Jellynubbin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:eek3: I guess our population is going to start shrinking rapidly. What happens to boys, just out of curiosity?
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jellynubbin)
:eek3: I guess our population is going to start shrinking rapidly. What happens to boys, just out of curiosity?
Drops off. Life is never pretty.
Devil in Your Details
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by gummers)
Right, I see a lot of people on here have very strong rules about not having sex till both partners are 16..

Although in my area, my school/college etc, people would never think of this..

For example, if somebody who was 16-18 seen somebody who was 15 and they thought was hot they would dive straight in there and wouldn't be bothered about her not being of age. 'Everybody' knows people are having underage sex and nobody cares (as i know of), Surely, because from the age of like what, 12? You can go the sex clinic and get jonnys. If it was such a bad thing to be having sex underage wouldn't they deny them the right to free jonnys then lecture them until they didn't want to have sex anymore (I know this really wouldn't happen because despite what people get told they don't listen).

I was just wondering what made some/most users of this site have such strong 'views' or w.e of not having sex until you reach 16

Thanks,

Ryan :rolleyes:
How long have you known you were a paedophile? :cool:
bibz1991
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Trishyy)
I think people should wait till they're of age -18+. Sex should be special, not something you do whenever you get a new bf :\ or because you feel like everyone else is doing it and you just want to know... Everyone should just relax on the sex subject and let it all happen naturally.

People younger than 18 shouldn't really be having sex, esp. when most can't take the responsbility it comes with. Getting pregnant is a bigger risk too as people as younger than 18 aren't actually physically ready for all that childbearing (why they get treated as 'at-risk- pregnancies)...

sorry grandma.... i'm sorry but you really underestimate people who have the maturity and responsibility under the age of 18 to have sex and deal with the consequences
Disco_Infern0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:lol:
gummers
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Devil in Your Details)
How long have you known you were a paedophile? :cool:
About 4 years
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
I had sex when I was 14 - who cares?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.73%
No - but I will (104)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (648)
47.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise