Do you like Chris Moyles? Watch

MuseToffee
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
I actually like him..although I agree he is fairly rubbish on TV. I listen to him every morning before school But as a person, I much prefer Scott Mills <3
Chas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like the guy. Never used to but after listening to him for nearly a year i really enjoy his show.
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report 9 years ago
I am sorry, but he is just utterly mindless and boring and has never made me so much as smile.
AlVal
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Overated,fat tosser from Leeds.

However his radio show is decent but he should stick to radio and radio only.
sarsaparilla
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He's alright, but he can get kind of annoying at times. I prefer Scott Mills. :p:
CinderellaDontGo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I cant stand him, when everyone used to tell me they hated him I was like ''oh he's not that bad'' but after seeing him in interviews he's such a ****, he really is.

I mean be proud of the fact that you've got the most listeners in the UK, but dont go on tv and insult the likes of Wogan and Blackburn, its just mean. Hes a mean and arrogant ****

Infact (this may sound psychopathic) but I hate him so much I want to put a gun to his head and blow his brains out, we'll do it on live radio so others can listen to his last breath.
NyLonEd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No.
He is a disgusting tosser.
Sammix
Report 9 years ago
Never used to like him but I'm warming to him. I prefer him to Ferne Cotton as a dj. Bring back Jo!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (432)
37.47%
No - but I will (88)
7.63%
No - I don't want to (79)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (554)
48.05%

Watched Threads