Boob Job? Watch

Fjarskafinn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What if your boobs had been the same size since you were 13 (like, A), and you're now approaching 20?

It wouldn't be so bad if I had a tall skinny body to go with it, but I just don't.

Though I do like being able to sleep on my front without getting anything in the way...
Tinkerbee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ma2k5)
I speak for every single human being who has a Y chromosome, when I say, this is crazy talk. Nonsense. Ludicrous. Breast reduction makes as much sense as voluntary limb amputation!
:rolleyes: You clearly don't have to cart around massive lumps of fat on your chest that make you look ridiculous in anything you wear. :sad:
ma2k5
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tinkerbee)
:rolleyes: You clearly don't have to cart around massive lumps of fat on your chest that make you look ridiculous in anything you wear. :sad:
Ridiculous? Disagreed :p:
Deanna19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wouldn't get a boob job now, I'm a C atm.

I would seriously consider getting a boob lift after having kids though.
Tinkerbee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ma2k5)
Ridiculous? Disagreed :p:
Pfft... Men. :p:
LykkeS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Apparently some italian plastic surgeons have come up with this new boob job thing, it changes the size but not the shape. They pump fat from your body mixed with something else into your boobs so they feel the same and there are no scars.
TheLouisVuittonDon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LykkeS)
Apparently some italian plastic surgeons have come up with this new boob job thing, it changes the size but not the shape. They pump fat from your body mixed with something else into your boobs so they feel the same and there are no scars.
Do you want that?
LykkeS
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
Do you want that?
Noo, I am very happy with the size of my boobs.
TheLouisVuittonDon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Noo, I am very happy with the size of my boobs.
Pics?

:teeth:
LykkeS
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
Pics?

:teeth:
I only show my boobs when I have been bought dinner. I am a lady :p:
TheLouisVuittonDon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I only show my boobs when I have been bought dinner. I am a lady :p:
Here you go.

:p:
Ah.Cheesecake.
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vokes)
Over the top no, in most young people no, but a small boob job to plump and/or an uplift in 30+ women / women with kids can look very natural and if it makes them feel better about themselves then dont see the problem
100% this
mipegg
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sometimes a small increase (like 0.5-1 size) can look ok but for me, small>big so stay natural!
Intensity
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Do what makes you happy.

If you have terrible boobs - why should you have to live with them?

Not all look terrible. I've seen some amazing results that look totally natural. There are some fantastic surgeons out there, but most people are idiots and just go for the first one they see.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by wrappedups)
No, I always thought yes then a close friend got them, and the pain and way they look and how she feels (she hates them, even tho shes wanted them for years) made me go NOOOOOO. Plus small boobs look prettier in little tops imo.
I agree, I'm a 32D to 32DD (30DD) and I was wishing last night I had A or B cups to wear this cute little top my friend has!

Annoying. I wanna get a reduction haha. Maybe I will when I turn a more appropriate age, 40, or at least get a lift.
Rhino115
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No. Unless you were guna die without having one.
Cessie
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wouldn't have one because you can always tell when someones had one. Loads of men like that though. I know quite a few people who've had them.
happydinosaur
Report 9 years ago
Reduction, yes.
Unless you have nothing at all enlargement is ridiculous.
blinkbelle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Unlike most body parts, women's boobs are always changing size and shape. So you never know when they're gonna change! That also means once you've had an op they won't stay the same way forever.

Personally, no. xx
neobam
Report 9 years ago
To me a big no.

When I see a 40 year old large breasted women with boobs as perky as a 18 year old it looks far from natural, I am around 30 and need a bra for lift (should I want lift). Breasts droop it is natural and I have not had any men object to it yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (141)
38.42%
No - but I will (21)
5.72%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
48.77%

Watched Threads