PES2010 - Demo Watch

.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
PES need to sort out the faces they use!

**** me, in PES09, Peter Crouch looked so miserable, with a massive horse face. Was like the wind had changed while he was having a go at Abby Clancy.

Bloody rubbish.
ellingham
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jabbamuffin)
I'm sure some people do. :moon:
just because you have a cool avatar.....
ah goddamit
Shady05
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thank God for TSR, didnt even know it was available to download yet. Still excited that FIFA10 demo is here! Il let you know what I think when it downloads!
venomizer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Coming from the Fifa10 demo, this seemed really really bad. The whole flow and movement of the game seemed so artificial...everything just felt WRONG
spearman123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Dies anyone know when the pes 2010 demo is out for ps3?
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This game is kinda bad

The shooting is bad, the crossing is bad and the general feel of the game... is just BAD

One thing it has over FIFA is the one on one situations, they feel more realistic

I'm usually a PES fan BTW, this year, yet again FIFA produce a better all round game!
Llynus
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Apparently the demo isn't anything like the finished game. It's an old build from July-ish time. Only about 60% finished on that version. I'll be waiting till the game is actually released to test it out.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by spearman123)
Dies anyone know when the pes 2010 demo is out for ps3?
About 4-5pm.

Just keep checking between then, and do a search if it doesn't show up on the front page. :yep:
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Llynus)
Apparently the demo isn't anything like the finished game. It's an old build from July-ish time. Only about 60% finished on that version. I'll be waiting till the game is actually released to test it out.
Bit of a pointless demo then, really.. :lolwut:
Joseph90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh my goodness this demo is disappointing. Really disappointing.

The first touch of most players is dismal, and frequently the ball bounces away. When you cross there are three or four players in the box. None of them try to get near the ball and let the oppo goalkeeper catch it or the defenders clear it with ease. It's slow and the ball feels like it's been made of lead.

An easy way to score is to pass the ball through to Torres so he scores from close range. Or loft a through ball. Neither are very exciting.

The graphics have improved though and the players look terrific, with superb likeness.

I know which football game I'm going to pre-order.
Jabbamuffin
Report 9 years ago
This doesn't sound good. :beard:

Another year for Fifa then?
JME10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Fifa is wayyy better than pro. Played the demo and i really don't like it. The dribbling is all wrong; pressing sprint means you glide across the ground at a constant speed (totally unrealistic), the passing seems a tad laggy due to the overemphasis on the side-foot passing and also the passing (along with the majority of pro) seems scripted. The pass you intend to make is made with the computer's own definiton of the pass. Tackling is rubbish. To be honest, the whole game engine needs to be revamped, fifa is clearly miles better (and i'm no fifa fanboy, i know fifa could improve further still).
ellingham
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Venom123)
What are your thoughts on the game, I'm on PS3 so not able to downlaod it yet - just wondering what you xbox 360 users think about the game?

And yea compare it to the Fifa10 demo.
where can i find the pes demo on the ps3?
Venom123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by ellingham)
where can i find the pes demo on the ps3?
It's ready for download now
FinalFlash
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've always been buying pro year afer year, but after hearing such great reviews for Fifa 09 (Also i played it and thought it was great) and mostly everyone i know plays the game instead of pro... I think I'm going to have buy Fifa first.
Foster88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's ready for download now
when i just checked it was still not there ?
Venom123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
PES was/IS TERRIBLE!!!!

Graphically playable

Gameplay unplayable...
9MmBulletz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
dling now
15,000 minutes to download???
must be web traffic
Kevin J
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol at this years PES.
Joseph90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
PES was/IS TERRIBLE!!!!

Graphically playable

Gameplay unplayable...
Well put. On N64/PS1 it was EA > Konami. On PS2/XBox it was Konami > EA. On 360/PS3 it's EA > Konami.

Liverpool, Barcelona and Spain look amazing. The pitch is like a green carpet.

(Original post by 9MmBulletz)
dling now
Will take half an hour or so. Tell us what you think. You might hate it more than I do!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (285)
37.75%
No - but I will (53)
7.02%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.28%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
47.95%

Watched Threads