19, Virgin, Bubbly, New,black, Beautiful, Funny, Uni Student!!!!!! Watch

baboo.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by temitope)
my point exactly....teenagers are incapable of being IN love....there just THINK they are. its all about the now/present. they dont think of the future.....etc. if they see themselves marrying the person. trust me its just physical...no emotional attachment........n dude alcohol should be BANNED ....lol
What if a teenager has sex with someone they love, and it's not a quickie but passionate, long sex.
temitope
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
Er, no :rolleyes:
LOOOOOOOOOL
ukmaxi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
wow!! if its illegal it most be BAD!
Its 45-80% alcohol, and has been known to cause hallucinations, nausia, and also has turned some people loopy.....although its regained popularity, and I think the ban might have been lifted....not sure?

Oh and glad to see another woman with common sense...
temitope
(Original post by ukmaxi)
Hello, and welcome to TSR. May you enjoy the variety (And i truely mean that) of posts on this forum!
fanks dude......lol this is the first time ive spent more than 5 minuites on the site....so appreciate that. xx
temitope
(Original post by common_person)
Man, you really shouldn't have said that about sex. I want to **** you now.
erm....well least ur honest!
ukmaxi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
my point exactly....teenagers are incapable of being IN love....there just THINK they are. its all about the now/present. they dont think of the future.....etc. if they see themselves marrying the person. trust me its just physical...no emotional attachment........n dude alcohol should be BANNED ....lol
Yeah its ashame really, I believe there is a lot more to relationship its something you need to work with! Your sensible, without being wooden. Not many are like you ya know, and its good to see...
izaldo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tell me something interesting about yourself.
common_person
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm so glad you're the person to have finally discovered/defined exactly what love is and how it applies to every person on the planet. Congrats. If only Shakespeare had known. Romeo and Juliet would have been so much better.

Perhaps I'm also incapable of being sad, and I just THINK I'm sad. Cheers, I feel much better now :yy:
giran
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tbh the act of doing sex has no emotional attachment at all. Only us humans make it that way.
temitope
I'm so glad you're the person to have finally discovered/defined exactly what love is and how it applies to every person on the planet. Congrats. If only Shakespeare had known. Romeo and Juliet would have been so much better.

Perhaps I'm also incapable of being sad, and I just THINK I'm sad. Cheers, I feel much better now :yy:
loooooool
Absinth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Er, no
But I need le monies. :bawling:
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Absinth)
But I need le monies.
PM me and we can arrange monies for you some other way

Spoiler:
Show
j/k
common_person
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
loooooool
Perhaps that isn't actually funny, and you just THINK it is. Man, you've changed my life with your way of thinking. I like this :borat:
temitope
(Original post by izaldo)
Tell me something interesting about yourself.
i hate fish
ukmaxi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i hate fish
Lol brilliant . Still thats ashame, fish can be very good for you . Not that your likely to be bothered about that :p:
temitope
Perhaps that isn't actually funny, and you just THINK it is. Man, you've changed my life with your way of thinking. I like this :borat:
lool dude stop it now ur confusin me & makin my point seem silly.....are you sure u like this? you could just THINK you do. LOOL ok i will stop.x
common_person
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lool dude stop it now ur confusin me & makin my point seem silly.....are you sure u like this? you could just THINK you do. LOOL ok i will stop.x
man I want to **** you so hard. Do stop now, so that this feeling can go away, because it disturbs me.
temitope
(Original post by ukmaxi)
Yeah its ashame really, I believe there is a lot more to relationship its something you need to work with! Your sensible, without being wooden. Not many are like you ya know, and its good to see...
awwww fankoo.....
ukmaxi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
man I want to **** you so hard. Do stop now, so that this feeling can go away, because it disturbs me.
See what I meant by the variety of posts you get on here :rolleyes:
Absinth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
PM me and we can arrange monies for you some other way

Spoiler:
Show
j/k
PM'd.

Spoiler:
Show
j/k
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.79%
No - but I will (87)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.73%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (540)
47.79%

Watched Threads