Turn on thread page Beta

7 weeks till xmas watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holamigo)
    Nah I absolutely love Christmas just why start 3 months before!?!? it's all about making money now which takes away the trueee meaning of Christmas.. which is sad.
    I know its too early. But thats part of the fun. And its not 3 months, its 2months 2 weeks and 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I see you're unwell. I've had a 'cold' for a few days now too. I've started to think it's Swine flu. The symptoms have be dire..kinda. Urgh.:nn:

*hugs*
    I need to be Wingardium Leviosa'd to cure me. [That jokes for the hardcore Potter fans]. :awesome:

But I don't think it's Swine Flu. Yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    I need to be Wingardium Leviosa'd to cure me. [That jokes for the hardcore Potter fans]. :awesome:

But I don't think it's Swine Flu. Yet.

hehe. Best.thing.ever.

ReputationRep:
    oh **** i'm watching 'How not to live your life' soooo funny lolz

ReputationRep:
    oh **** i'm watching 'How not to live your life' soooo funny lolz
    Well, that was random.

ReputationRep:
    lol

:santa2: :xmas:

ReputationRep:
    Going get ma gf a i phone and tickets to a man u game<<< if anyone could tell me if its easy to get these? Im lucky I have a gf who watches football

Erh!
    I condemn this thread to the chat forum .... :judge:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Malsy)
    No sad faces! :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    :puppyeyes:

(Original post by Malsy)
    :puppyeyes:
    No puppyeyes faces either :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    I know its too early. But thats part of the fun. And its not 3 months, its 2months 2 weeks and 2 days.

No it's 3 months to when they first bring out xmas stuff - in September - Is what I meant :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No it's 3 months to when they first bring out xmas stuff - in September - Is what I meant
    Make yourself clearer next time

ReputationRep:
    7 weeks 'til xmas so not so mad now. Has anyone started xmas shopping?

ReputationRep:
    No, I hate Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    Bah humbug

ReputationRep:
    yay christmas!

No, i've not started my shopping yet. Will probably start it when it gets to december.

ReputationRep:
    I got really excited about christmas today and decorated the flat with christmas decorations yay!

I don't really do much present shopping...i just get excited over xmas and eat crap and watch xmas movies on the day with people i like.

Home Alone is always on though and that silent snowman cartoon is awesome ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eurydice333)
    I got really excited about christmas today and decorated the flat with christmas decorations yay!

I don't really do much present shopping...i just get excited over xmas and eat crap and watch xmas movies on the day with people i like.

Home Alone is always on though and that silent snowman cartoon is awesome ^_^
    I love the snowman. Still makes me cry every time haha. I KNOW ITS NOT REAL but he MELTED. lol.

I'm a big softie :P

46 days to go.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.