Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend won't sleep with me watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    No, really. Shut up for once. Don't speak as though you actually know anything about me.

Why so angry? :console:

That seemed sooo personal..

Anyway....... You got two options OP, find a guy who wants sex after 4 months or be patient, but i think you got a good guy there..

If he's 12, then that's the problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    Clever Boyfriend

Withholding sex, he really is on top of his game.
    No.

Having sex one time, making it the best sex she'll have for years, and THEN withholding sex, might be worthy of consideration of being on "top of his game".

Now he's acting like a pussy. Not a good look.

This is the difference between the micros and the nosebleeds people......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    O.o

Thats cruel! :gah:
    Yeah I guess, but she wants sex!

OP if it's really getting to you then just get an new bf

ReputationRep:
    You want to show him how much you love him yet because of this want to break up with him? Errrr....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Get him drunk and voila!
    Voila - he can't get an erection due to being drunk?

Genius! :rolleyes:

PS. OP how old are you?

I just didnt think it was right for him to not even be able to look at me for a day if he so much as touched my body. But you're right, I am being selfish and i haven't been respecting his wishes as much as he deserves. If i were a guy i would be lynched by the feminists out there!

- We're both 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    We know, Bubbles. We know. :console:
    Lmao, well played sir.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, you're very lucky to have found someone who wont sleep with you at the first possible chance - seems like he wants to make sure that you're both doing it for the right reasons. Sounds like a keeper!

ReputationRep:
    He's probably gay.

ReputationRep:
    ......maybe he is gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    No, really. Shut up for once. Don't speak as though you actually know anything about me.
    Cough Encyclopedia Dramatica Cough. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think everybody should lay off Bubbles. It's not like she was talking to you guys. Go and annoy your own TSR user, this one's taken.

ReputationRep:
    He probably has crabs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    I think everybody should lay off Bubbles. It's not like she was talking to you guys. Go and annoy your own TSR user, this one's taken.
    You suck.

ReputationRep:
    you're either physically revolting or he is gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Cough Encyclopedia Dramatica Cough. :rolleyes:

Do you have a cold?

And if you really believe the stuff you read online, I worry for your sub-standard intelligence.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    He's either gay, has a really really immature childish view of sex (not what you want if you are a normal human being with a sex drive) or doesn't fancy you. All of the former are grounds for ending the 'relationship'.

ReputationRep:
    i think u should realise that he may not be comfortable with having sex...maybe he's not ready! imagine if u were a girl that wasnt ready for sex n ur bf complained about u!! it wouldnt be very nice would it? talk him to him bout how u feel n take it from there

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.