Girls who show their love through sex... Watch

dmae
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Plastic Fantastic Surgeon)
yes absolutely - though talking is what we did most of the time, I think sex was a way of trying to express my love for him because feelings in terms of words were a bit awkward for him - I was trying to get him to open up a bit more...
How do you exactly express feelings by sex?

I'm confused :curious:
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha - bounds of energy - i like it!
It used to drive me crazy when he was the one rejecting me saying 'i'm really not in the mood' (even after foreplay! - wtf?!)
You can't expect someone to want sex 24/7. even if you think you're just showing your love.
also, foreplay is something totally different to sex, wanting to be close with kissing, touching etc doesn't mean that someone wants to have sex afterwards. My partner and I engage in oral every night, and that's often all we want. especially when you're tired sex is just a whole lot of effort!

Maybe you need to think of ways to express yourself other than sex. you know like writing a note, buying a small present or having something nice waiting for when he comes home (ie. a movie and a cold pint), even just a kiss on the forehead and saying "i love you" is a nice way to let someone know how you feel about them in a non sexual way.

I went through a really tough patch with my ex where he totally went off sex and it was really hard to not have that connection there for so long, but it just made me appreciate the little things more, things that show you they really love you and don't just want to screw you. it really is the small gestures that mean the most.
Colonel.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I say let them.
geetar
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like them.
emanuel_arsenalfc
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SunOfABeach)
It means that if I ever meet a girl like that, I will probably go into a coma
same here..i'd do her first thoug..so she can love me..then collapse while ejaculating
DayneD89
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by timetokill)
I'd like to think it was normal. To want to be intimate with someone you love is hardly strange is it? Infact I dont understand anyone who wouldnt want to be intimate with someone they loved :confused:
Well i love several family and friends, but i wouldnt sleep with them...

I do get your meaning though.
matrix15
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
In that case, SHARE THE LOVE!
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
However, I can now understand what it's like to want to be wanted by a man, and want to show the sexual side of yourself to someone you care about - that, imo, is pefectly healthy and normal.
is it a tad sad that i'm actually a bit exited for you? My partner and I have bets on how long until you and this guy do it :o:
SunOfABeach
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
same here..i'd do her first thoug..so she can love me..then collapse while ejaculating
Well that was the point man.

First enjoy, then coma
Plastic Fantastic Surgeon
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
You can't expect someone to want sex 24/7. even if you think you're just showing your love.
also, foreplay is something totally different to sex, wanting to be close with kissing, touching etc doesn't mean that someone wants to have sex afterwards. My partner and I engage in oral every night, and that's often all we want. especially when you're tired sex is just a whole lot of effort!

Maybe you need to think of ways to express yourself other than sex. you know like writing a note, buying a small present or having something nice waiting for when he comes home (ie. a movie and a cold pint), even just a kiss on the forehead and saying "i love you" is a nice way to let someone know how you feel about them in a non sexual way.

I went through a really tough patch with my ex where he totally went off sex and it was really hard to not have that connection there for so long, but it just made me appreciate the little things more, things that show you they really love you and don't just want to screw you. it really is the small gestures that mean the most.
I understand what you mean - I did try and do loads of romantic things - I even did a surprise portrait of him as a present - In my defence he never really gave me much back in return, sex was the max in terms of what he was willing to offer me.

Love is a two way street - turns out he didn't share those feelings
Good Intentions
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

I understand what you mean - I did try and do loads of romantic things - I even did a surprise portrait of him as a present - In my defence he never really gave me much back in return, sex was the max in terms of what he was willing to offer me.

Love is a two way street - turns out he didn't share those feelings
It sounds like sex is the only reason why he is with you.
(Original post by Good Intentions)
It sounds like sex is the only reason why he is with you.
correction *was with me* no it wasnt - I was always the one initiating physical contact - he was a bit like "let's go along with this relationship - not that I really need one"
I just think he wasn't that interested enough tbh :erm:
timetokill
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DayneD89)
Well i love several family and friends, but i wouldnt sleep with them...

I do get your meaning though.

Oh, I was well talking about my family and friends aswell though.
Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly incest
Good Intentions
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
correction *was with me* no it wasnt - I was always the one initiating physical contact - he was a bit like "let's go along with this relationship - not that I really need one"
I just think he wasn't that interested enough tbh :erm:

Fair enough.

But it also appears to me (although it is probably because that you are still very young) that you like to base your relationships on physical contact. Remember that emotional bond is much more important.
lovingmc123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Zactly.

Thing is, anyone can have sex, and have it mean nothing, and people frequently do. It's the things he did for me when at times when sex was completely off the table that showed he loved me... like holding my hair back when I had a migraine and threw up all night.
angelus464
Report 9 years ago
sex before marriage is against god
(Original post by Good Intentions)
Fair enough.

But it also appears to me (although it is probably because that you are still very young) that you like to base your relationships on physical contact. Remember that emotional bond is much more important.
I am capable of having a relationship with someone not based on sex... see other post/thread of mine - to do with another potential relationship on the cards atm...
"Thing is, I don't see myself just in it for sex at all, when I think about him, sometimes yes I do think about what having sex with him would be like. But I just enjoy talking, joking around and stuff.
Like a few weeks ago he took me to the movies and it was like hanging out with my brother - but not - :O lol
I'm pretty sure in my heart that I want to go out with him because I no it would be great, but he recently broke up with his gf.
Shall I wait it out until the time is right?"
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
is it a tad sad that i'm actually a bit exited for you? My partner and I have bets on how long until you and this guy do it :o:
Lmao. I'm not surprised! I'm sure you're not the only ones taking bets lmao.
Clunge
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm not one to talk about my emotions. So luckily sex is quite a handy form of expressing myself.
tiger999
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i like the title of this thread. very nice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (698)
80.51%
Leave (169)
19.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed