Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    This.
    Gap year if you really want top ten such as UCL. Otherwise, it's a long shot, you have no excuses for those grades.

Clearly, steroids.
    looks kinda photoshopped, not sure though
    But still, RIPPED!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baba_moon)
    looks kinda photoshopped, not sure though
    But still, RIPPED!!!!!!!
    Doesnt look particularly real if you ask me. Plus using the right lighting and changing the contrast makes a photo look more muscular than it is. Meh, I don't really care I dislike men with bodies like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Doesnt look particularly real if you ask me. Plus using the right lighting and changing the contrast makes a photo look more muscular than it is. Meh, I don't really care I dislike men with bodies like that.
    are you actually bisexual? How does it feel? Just curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baba_moon)
    btw is that a picture of you? Your body is ******* ripped, like RIPPED!!!!
    Did you spend last year trying to get ripped then revise for your ASs, I know another guy who did that, he managed to get: CCDD

But still, RIPPED
    That is pretty much what I did. I was also concentrating more on my Rugby career (which could now be ****** up if I don't work my ass off).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 12, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.