Absolutely loved it at the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JiangYu)
    Nokia 5146

:ditto:

It was epic.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was a philips C12

and it ran on the bt cellnet network and the memory held all of 10 texts before the inbox got full and it wouldn't receive any more :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    Mine was a philips C12

and it ran on the bt cellnet network and the memory held all of 10 texts before the inbox got full and it wouldn't receive any more :p:
    comon as if anyone used to txt before, i never called or txted anyone back then, mainly because it was way too expensive

ReputationRep:

phowarrrrr

ReputationRep:
    Ibrought this many years ago now and still think it's kind of okay. It didn't do that much but it looked so cute
    http://www.samsungmobile.co.uk/mobil...-specification

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had the Phillips C12 as well but then I broke it. I then got a Nokia 3310 I think; I broke that one as well.

ReputationRep:
    One of these..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    a mitsubishi trium geo. it was.. the.. SHIZ...

good times good stuff..
    I think this was first one I bought, left it on side in kitchen and my ***** of a flatmate stole it and claimed she didnt when it had £40 credit on it,

Did buy one before that, but that was a used one that someone "found" so I dont count hat, and my dad gave me his Phillips before that where the charger pin broke(the phone worked though) and had a contract phone for like 2 months at 16 but didnt need it.

ReputationRep:

One of the first and few phones o2 ever produced.

Shame my brother threw it in the fire. :rip:

I had a the Philips though my parents have one of those old Erricson phones (photo somewhere at the start of the thread!) which is still in the house somewhere. The inbox thing for messages was so annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    Mine was a philips C12

My brother had the very same phone as that too, I had some brick of a thing. I remember being very chuffed with mine..:o: . Hated it after a fortnight and got a Nokia 5146 ...with changeable covers!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.jedi.be/blog/wp-content/u...NOKIA_8310.jpg

I think my dad still has it
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    A huge Motorola.

ReputationRep:
    Motorola. Can't remember the model but every on Hollyoaks used to have it :awsome:

ReputationRep:
    nokia 5110 :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    Siemens MC60....ahhh the good old days.

http://www.gsmarena.com/siemens_mc60-476.php
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by steeler4life)
    One of these..

This, was such a wicked phone in its time.

ReputationRep:
    Same as you-Nokia 3210. Everyone had that phone! And it had Snake! Ahh, memories.

ReputationRep:
    nokia 3210 haha, was an amazing phone...

my iphone 3gs doesnt even compare...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 14, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.