Turn on thread page Beta

X-FACTOR!!! *My friend wants to hit the big stage...* watch

• View Poll Results: Shall my friend go on the X-factor to do Bollywood Dancing/Singing?
    Yes - I love the idea, go for it!!!
    45.00%
    No - Just no!
    55.00%

ReputationRep:
    Piers looks like Dave Cameron.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, he'll be a laughing stock if he performs that on X-Factor. He'll be better off on Britain's got Talent.

ReputationRep:
    I saw that haha that was funny

ReputationRep:
    TBH I don't think anything will happen to your friend, not in a mean way. Over 100,000 people audition and after months of voting, eliminating, rehearsals, tears and making sure you have the perfect package, the winner is... Leon Jackson!

No sense of tune and if he sang in the Local pub people wouldn't even look up from their beers.

Is it cos ALL the UK's most determined 100,000 aspiring singers are worse than that or because they've been cherry-picked right from the start and they turn down hundreds of brilliant people because they've already lined up people to go to the finals... people who were so poor, they could only afford to wear designer clothes and go to a £15000-a-year private stage school, who not only come from a single-parent family but have TWO parents who live together in the same house as them, whose great-grandparent died before they were even born... boo hoo hoo!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.